• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Truckhaven this weekend.

7A3254C6-B6FE-4DF9-BBD9-5769AD1804F5.jpg

Our camp, where are you?

Happy early B-Day Cal... have a safe trip home everyone...

Nice to see & meet y'all...

The Mayor

I work under the rule you can have fun, or you can take pictures of other people having fun. We all had fun.

Good camping, good jeeping, good food, and most importantly good people.

Beautiful days, a little windy at night, but not so much so that people didnt sleep outdoors on my trailer.

It was a wonderful "Yellow, White & Gold Jeeps only" weekend =). Weather was surprisingly nice (I was the one that slept on Cal's car trailer on Friday night). The Mayor of Truckhaven even came by to supervise the festivities for a while on Saturday evening.

XCM Matt represented the Comanche crowd.

JEProvo James rep'd the pre-97 2-door used-to-be-2WD body style

I rep'd the post-96 2-door so-full-of-camping-gear-it-stayed-in-camp body style

SidewaysStarion Mark rep'd the post-96 4-door body style

Kevin3151 Kevin (and son Trevor) rep'd the pre-97 4-door body style

Cal's dad Jack (and wife Matea) rep'd the non-Cherokee Jeep (JK) style

Ryan and Renee rep'd mini-truck-with-motorcycles style

XtremeXJ Curt rep'd show-up-without-a-Jeep-because-it's-not-fixed-yet style.

And Cal, of course, rep'd RACECAR.

Wow.. I guess I totally forgot about this one. Cal ill have to take you up on you drag race offer up in Goat fest and see where my new motor stands in comparison. Lmao pretty sure my little 4.3 and. Fully port matched head doesn't stand a chance but what the hell right? Been a long while sense I posted but for all the older members that know me... hopefully Ill be fully recovered by the time goat fest arrives and wheel in the puss out of my rig again. Need to get out snd start enjoying the little things again cause life is to short. Great pics and another great time im sure. To all my friends I pushed to the waist side. Forgive me. Ill be in touch
Cal... HAPPY BIRTHDAY BROTHER! CHEERS!!!!!

Back