• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

#TrailTuesday

RedHeep

NAXJA #1499
As NAXJA evolves into the social media world, the BOD is looking to use Twitter to link the club to our land use organizations, to promote membership in the club and to show off what we do for fun and how we make it happen.

#TrailTuesdays is Jeep's way of showing off Jeeps in the outdoor world. NAXJA is going to start tweeting our own members and users pictures of their XJ's and MJ's (and even LJ's, he is the president . . .) on the trail.

Post your favorite and/or most recent trail pictures here in the thread. Tell us the location and the date. Pictures that get selected to be tweeted every week will show up on the official NAXJA twitter page @naxja_org, on the official NAXJA Facebook page and the user/member will receive an official NAXJA twitter sticker for their rig in the mail.

You can also tweet your picture on Tuesdays with the hashtags #naxja and #trailtuesdays and we will retweet it. Lets show everyone in the social media world the passion you have for the trail and what NAXJA is all about.

Re: #TrailTuesdays

I don't own this picture, but I know the guy who does. It'll be up to him if this goes on the twitter page.

At the Cherokee Crawl on July 4, 2015.

0B9322AD-7799-4E26-BF63-31B95AFF0532_zpse1bgu2g5.jpg

A couple other of my favorites:

SEC Fall Flog at Golden Mountain:
101_1602_zps31e72d42.jpg

Turkey Bay - Land Between the Lakes
8418447130_ed487dcd3e_c_zpsa99944e4.jpg

I'm not that cool......

Im pretty anti social media, i dont use it for, you know social things.
I primarily use twitter, because it seems like the people with things worth saying are on it, unlike facebook and instagram. I use it to fallow the f1 racing community, and its an amazing window into other worlds.

I congratulate naxja on this social media push.

#TrailTuesdays

All of this was taken at nwfest in naches, WA June 2015
649408d468e45c6e0f53901254f99927.jpg

This is torx(have to ask him) but I think it's a great photo of his rig in action.
d8074ac2ad31965e460a47563e029529.jpg

Mine
068b0d64766dfdd2854bc328b04d9654.jpg

Just the nwchapter gang trail welding a track bar mount back on

Just clarify, the hashtag is #TrailTuesday. If you tweet #naxja and #TrailTuesday, NAXJA will retweet.

I'd like to give credit where credit is due; please include your name, the location of your picture and an event name if applicable.

Last edited:
I'll throw some up here. Hopefully the ones from Crawl5280 are ok to put up.

Holy Cross Trail, Eagle County, Colorado - June 27, 2015

Carnage Canyon, Buena Vista, CO - June 28, 2015

Kingston Peak (FS 353), 8-16-15. The Colorado Chapter is on it's second year participating in the Adopt-a-Road program with the Clear Creek Ranger District. Members of the Colorado Chapter work as Forest Service Volunteers on this alpine jewel.

Kingston%20Peak%2008162015%20%2011.jpg

Back