• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Trails!?

Ghost

Member Number 257
NAXJA Member
I know I would like to run down upper 2, Guardrail, 5 and love to watch lower 2 and slickrock. Anyword on who will be leading what trails will be run, and on what days? :yelclap: :cheers:

I will have trail sign up sheet at registration for each day...I know on Sat morning there will be a group comein on Upper 2 to watch the crazies that are going to try Lower 2...

Still working on all the trail guides and schduleing anyone who wnats to volunteer to lead the Low Mod and Mid Mods ones day please PM

I plan to be on lower 2 sat morning. Should have several other "fools" with me. dave

35xj said:
I plan to be on lower 2 sat morning. Should have several other "fools" with me. dave

I guess that answers one of my questions! :doh: Looks like a run down Upper 2 to watch the fools, er I mean guys, on Lower 2 should be for Saturday morning.

i might run up lower two if anyone else is up for it. Not shure if i will run sat morning or sunday morn do to i dont want to breake my first morning there. but either way if your heading out and see might i dont do well under pear pressure and will probably give it a try. (ill be staying at state line or at the river crossing at five in a yellow xj on 381450sx's)

Back