• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Trails and Trail Leaders.

Handlebars said:
I'm not sure if it got taken away, I searched all of the old threads on the EJS permit renewal and found nothing. If we get the ok to do the Narrows, I will lead it!

if you do Ill be right behind ya hopefuly my rig will be ready Alex...no kids and wifey this time around :D

VegasAnthony said:
if you do Ill be right behind ya hopefuly my rig will be ready Alex...no kids and wifey this time around :D
Dude! You're going this year? Wanna caravan?

Mike in NJ said:
(Damn! All this TALK about Moab is driving me nuts - I really, really need to get back there and just can't do it in 2006! I know, I could stop reading about Fallfest, but then what Forum do I look at here - Whinefest '06 on the Member Boards?:shocked: )

MG

Yeah, I wish I could go too, but going from 4 weeks of vacation to 2 weeks really sucks. Maybe next year (it will be 4 years for me too).

Handlebars said:
I will be good to see you in Moab again, Anthony! When was the last time...2003?

Yea it was 03.. not as big this time around but Im runnin long arms..and a lower COG :)

Andy , thnx for the invite :)..I will be about a day behind ya..with a can of purple Krylon :eyes:

Getting down to crunch time.

I still need these trail leaders if anyone is interested...

Tuesday October 3rd

Chicken Corners
Steel Bender
Gold Bar Rim
------------------------
Wednesday October 4th

Seven Mile Rim
Kane Creek

------------------------
Thursday October 5th
Pritchett Canyon

------------------------