• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Trailready bumpers

My old bumper:

AJsOffroadArmor_front_024.jpg

My new bumper (not my Jeep):

AJsOffroadArmor_front_050.jpg

Mike the owner aint the best photographer...he's standing about 6" off center, but there are no better welders and fabricators in the buisness from what Ive seen....Keith s th tall guy and Mike is teh less tall:D
FFFA303.jpg

. I put my protofab bumper through living hell using it as a dozer to push over rocks.....

Hey Fore Wheeler,
That's bad news. I hope I don't bend mine all up, so durn purty.. The only place it looks bendable is the very bottom, which wouldn't matter if it bent anyways I don't think.

Where did yours bend? I haven't had chance to use mine much yet.
CB

xjnation said:
wont hang you up on the trail like the BPI box.
QUOTE]

What you talkin about Willis?

Love my BPI's:

winchbumper.jpg

hey Basalt,, thats a bpi??,, did it come with those brush gaurds??

CameronB said:
Hey Fore Wheeler,
That's bad news. I hope I don't bend mine all up, so durn purty.. The only place it looks bendable is the very bottom, which wouldn't matter if it bent anyways I don't think.

Where did yours bend? I haven't had chance to use mine much yet.
CB

it has bent inward from the frame on both sides, plus the bottom has it's fair share of bends.

I have to say too that I don't use my Jeep lightly, anyone that's seen it will know that. I just hoped that spending that kind of money it would hold up better. Good thing for me I have a buddy that owns a body shop with a frame machine that I can use anytime to straighten my bumper

What's even funnier is that my XJ is pictured on Trail Ready's web page and in their fliers.

this shows a little bit of the bendage...
815tellicooops-med.jpg

this is the pic on their site...
815xjtellico-med.jpg

Last edited:
Back