• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Trail Leaders

L- lead / G- gun

easy
Jeepguy - L
Flex - L
Scoob - L
vt98xj - L/G
Illianaxj - G
OKB - G
mac -L
Dan -L -

medium
vt98xj - L/G
OKB - G
Anthony - L
Kman - L
Redheep - L
Bloose - L

hard
extankerguy - G - has to show up on time Thursday
ramrod - L
smashhole - L

mac 'good list' gyvr

Looks fun.......

Will Jerry be there by Thursday morning?

He's a member right?

I hope he'll at least tailgun for you.

mac 'spread the love' gyvr

Will Jerry be there by Thursday morning?

He's a member right?

I hope he'll at least tailgun for you.

mac 'spread the love' gyvr

Jerry may not be. Sean may be....We will have this covered....Going to be a bit like New Years Brennen.....

Ram" Love this event" Rod

Jerry may not be. Sean may be....We will have this covered....Going to be a bit like New Years Brennen.....

Ram" Love this event" Rod

Yeah we'll make the hard trails work. I don't know what the registered number is yet but from what it sounds like there will not be many more than the New Years crew

You can mark me as lead or gun. I'm game for either. I can also help out on some of the medium level stuff as well. I'm locked in rear, and will be on at least 31's or 32's.

L- lead / G- gun

easy
Jeepguy - L
Flex - L
Scoob - L
vt98xj - L/G
Illianaxj - G
OKB - G
mac -L
Dan -L -
Scooby - L/G

medium
vt98xj - L/G
OKB - G
Anthony - L
Kman - L
Redheep - L
Bloose - L

hard
extankerguy - G - has to show up on time Thursday
ramrod - L
smashhole - L

mac 'getting there' gyvr

Do you want me leading/gunning medium friday and saturday?

I'd like to get in on one of the MI runs on saturday, not sure which yet. Depends on how the boys like harder obstacles.

I'd like to get in on one of the MI runs on saturday, not sure which yet. Depends on how the boys like harder obstacles.

It's going to depend on who shows up on Thursday to be a leader.

mac 'we have to be able to go with the flow' gyvr

It's going to depend on who shows up on Thursday to be a leader.

mac 'we have to be able to go with the flow' gyvr

Looks to me like you "GOT" with Flo again...... ;)

Ram" Get it.....LOL" Rod

I have no problem leading/gunning on both days for medium if that helps you get your MI run in on Saturday. Understanding of course that Thursdays pre-run does factor in it, but if it comes down to it, I have no issue doing so.

I have no problem leading/gunning on both days for medium if that helps you get your MI run in on Saturday. Understanding of course that Thursdays pre-run does factor in it, but if it comes down to it, I have no issue doing so.

Thanks bud! I don't want you to miss out on anything though.

You ever run hard?

I've contemplated running the hard group one day if Suzi doesn't go wheeling that day. May have to see how things go.

Our doc doesn't want Grace in a Jeep.

mac 'she's welcome to hang in the RV with Grace' gyvr

Back