• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Trail Leaders

yup

putting a post up soon

when i can work it in at work this weekend

mac 'in between runs' gyvr

Just to bring folks up to speed, I have a contact with a local club, different from years past that regularly takes people to MI. We are working on doing a couple groups each day to MI. It will be primarily focused on a new part of MI that is open that folks on 33s can enjoy.

I'm not going to release this to the public yet, but letting planning folks know what is going on. I'm hoping to work with my contact to try to establish some mod requirements, how many people per day and if he will have some folks willing to help us out.

Once its nailed down I'll release the information. Its probably going to be a line set up for each trail per day and early bird gets the worm on Friday, with those not making it on Friday getting first choice on Saturday...but first come first serve...as long as you meet the requirements.

There may also be a hardcore group again, but I don't know yet.

mac 'still putting it all together' gyvr

Let's do a hard core group :)....I am thinking we DO NOT have Tom help this year......

Ram" Great work" Rod

Tom is not allowed at MI...he pissed Troy off at some point last year.

I discussed all this with Kyle and he's the one that gave me the new contact.

mac 'we'll figure something out' gyvr

Perfect.....I am pretty sure after Tara called Tom a "Fat ****er" to his face at UMC we pretty much do not have to worry about seeing him around anymore.....

Ram" My wife can be feisty"Rod

Emails going back and forth working out the logistics of trail leaders for the MI property.

mac 'still working on it' gyvr

I was checking the other thread and this is what we have so far for trail leaders.

L- lead / G- gun

Green
Jeepguy - L
Flex - L
Scoob - L
vt98xj - L/G
Illianaxj - G
OKB - G

Orange
vt98xj - L/G
OKB - G

Red
extankerguy - G

What are we looking at number wise for trail groups going out on each section? I'm not sure where we stand thus far with pre-registration numbers and I know there's still more people who need to sign up. Just thinking ahead.

L- lead / G- gun

easy
Jeepguy - L
Flex - L
Scoob - L
vt98xj - L/G
Illianaxj - G
OKB - G
mac -L
Dan / mark smith -G -

medium
vt98xj - L/G
OKB - G
Anthony - L
Kman - L

hard
extankerguy - G - has to show up on time Thursday
ramrod - L

mac 'few updates' gyvr

L- lead / G- gun

easy
Jeepguy - L
Flex - L
Scoob - L
vt98xj - L/G
Illianaxj - G
OKB - G
mac -L
Dan -L -

medium
vt98xj - L/G
OKB - G
Anthony - L
Kman - L
Redheep - L
Bloose - L

hard
extankerguy - G - has to show up on time Thursday
ramrod - L

mac 'added' gyvr

We'll see how big it gets. Sounds like it will be the smash hole and state line crew lol

You going to be there by Thursday morning?

mac 'could use another guy' gyvr

Back