• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

tow rig

corbinafly

"Mmmm. More please."
towrigyf4.jpg

:laugh3:

Thanks again for the ride Elias.

Damn bud... guess that sawzall will be coming out now huh?

tow rig looks sweet!!!

You're Welcome... ;)

That is one NICE truck..... Tell U What... :D

It looks a bit orange in the picture, but it's actually a deep/dark red.. That thing is shinier than FordGuy's XJ...

I was trying to convince Kyung that his XJ could fit in the bed of the truck.. :D

E

Congrats Kyung! I like the color.

Power Stroke? 4wd?

What's wrong with orange?:D:D:D

You're Welcome... ;)

That is one NICE truck..... Tell U What... :D

It looks a bit orange in the picture, but it's actually a deep/dark red.. That thing is shinier than FordGuy's XJ...

I was trying to convince Kyung that his XJ could fit in the bed of the truck.. :D

E

E
you first need to remove a lot of sheet metal to get the weight down in that jeep...
But that is my plan. to make a rack to hold my jeep in the back of my truck, then I can pull a small travel trailer behind it. With my jeep in the truck, it will weight less than when I had the camper in the truck.

you first need to remove a lot of sheet metal to get the weight down in that jeep...
But that is my plan. to make a rack to hold my jeep in the back of my truck, then I can pull a small travel trailer behind it. With my jeep in the truck, it will weight less than when I had the camper in the truck.

My neighbor still has his buggy rack he's trying to sell.

Aw noe you didn!
Oh yes I di!
DAMN!!! Thats a nice looking rig!!!! Specs?

sweet rig

thats pretty nice man.

Congrats Kyung! I like the color.

Power Stroke? 4wd?

DAMN!!! Thats a nice looking rig!!!! Specs?
Thanks. 97 XLT 7.3 powerstroke 4x2.
Sounds interesting. Let's see it when you're done.
Kyung - Needs a cross bed tool box, then write off the whole thing as a business expense ;)
Thinking about the tool box, but it's a write off either way.
Damn bud... guess that sawzall will be coming out now huh?

tow rig looks sweet!!!
:doh: Thanks mate!

Thinking about the tool box, but it's a write off either way.

I figured it was. :peace:

I say go for it, I love the cross bed tool box in mine. Nice to be able to keep some tools / supplies in the truck at most times, plus it's a secure place that can't be seen to put stuff you pick up when out and about.

Very nice! Jeep in the bed? don't know about that one! But hey, The stuff that rolls down the highway amazes me.

Thanks Rich. I'm more inclined to pull it on a trailer.:laugh3:

I figured it was. :peace:

I say go for it, I love the cross bed tool box in mine. Nice to be able to keep some tools / supplies in the truck at most times, plus it's a secure place that can't be seen to put stuff you pick up when out and about.

Yeah. I most likely will. We'll see about when though.

Back