• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

tow rig

Congrads Keyung.

Welcome to the world of diesel. This is where you'll be convinced that real trucks don't have spark plugs ;)

Signed,

Diesel Elitist

Congrads Keyung.

Welcome to the world of diesel. This is where you'll be convinced that real trucks don't have spark plugs ;)

Signed,

Diesel Elitist

Haha. Well we'll see how I adjust to diesel.

Haha. Well we'll see how I adjust to diesel.

It's got its quarks but the first time you tow with it, you'll be hooked.

BTW, Diesel is cheap near my office ;)

:yelclap:

Just make sure to never accidently put gasoline in the tank. :D I saw that happen too many times when I was at FedEx.

:yelclap:

Just make sure to never accidently put gasoline in the tank. :D I saw that happen too many times when I was at FedEx.

Yup. One of my buds did that to his brand new f250 a couple years back. He got lucky and remembered before starting it. It still cost him about $500 for the service truck to come and completely flush his system and all.:doh:

Saweeeeeettttt Ride... Nice Find.. When you gonna build a trailer?

No room here for one just yet. My neighbor has three. Says I can borrow one anytime.

Yup. One of my buds did that to his brand new f250 a couple years back. He got lucky and remembered before starting it. It still cost him about $500 for the service truck to come and completely flush his system and all.:doh:

I put windshield washer fluid in my mom's coolant overflow bottle on her Audi one time. They put them right next to each other. Those damn Germans. :D. On the plus side, she doesn't ask me to do anything to her car anymore.

Luckily I noticed it right away before it was turned over.

Back