• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

tornado

UPDATE-i got one of those things at billy mays-WOW! holly crap! get this i got 58 miles per gallon -with the turbo nator! or tornado what ever u want to call it-plus as a bonus i raced the new 06 chevy zo6 corvette with that new 7.0 liter motor-DAM i scared the crap out of him when i SMOKED him at the dragstrip.i can say i gained 523.6 hp just from that restriction in the intake-for you see at high rpms(10,000)it spools up to instintaniously provide 278 psi boost causing my jeep to lunge like a bullet coming out of a specialy design velocity increasing chamber that swirls the bullet to super sonic light speed acceleration.so i would recomend you wast no time in getting one asap.BE CAREFULL i almost caved my windshield in.:shiver:

hey I was young, and I imagined a hell of an increase.......

the only thing that actually Has increased my mileage was taking out my mech fan.

I thought the headers would, I thought the Jacobs ignition would (hey it was guranteed) and I thought the modified intake would. instead I am steadily declining.

I went from 15mpg to 17mpg when I swapped fans. then slowly down to 12mpg

seriously speaking now-my 88 xj has an 03 grand cherokee 4.0 in it -got it with 10k for 750 bucks-an nv3550 trans swap from puke joe trans,4.10 gears,tnt long arm kit,c4x4 front bumper,rear bumper,and side rails,rustys front skid plate and steering conversion,c rok steering plate in and out,33x10.50 bfg at tires,stock sized exhaust,hollowed cat free flowing muffler,open element foam air filter,cruising at 70 mph @ 2500 rpms i get 16 mpg.would i like better-yes-am i happy i get that with extra weight-absolutely.of course i do accerate to that speed rather quickly.good humor in discusion though,good fun.

Back