• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Topless for TaTas

MrShaft696

NAXJA Forum User
Any of you guys have any interest in this event or plan on going?

http://www.toplessfortatas.com/

I was going to talk to the organizer and see if they will let us get a group of 5-10 people to go if I could get the interest?

Its a good event for a good cause, great dinner, raffle etc....

let me know or drop me a PM.....

IN!
If I have the cash.

Last edited:
ok I talked to Chantelle the organizer of the event and she said the event sold out in the beginning of may. However if i can get 9 other people we can start our own group....The event fee covers wheeling too (so the rausch fees are included)....

I am gonna reach out to a few friends but I would need a few folks that can go for sure.....

im interested, you still goin? any info? ill end up just making this a Saturday day trip, more than likely. will be good to wheel with you again, been a while.

I want to go to this, cant solidly commit just yet with work still not yet solid...I need to get up there again soon. This trip would be my de facto bachelor party, so I'm going to try to swing it.
Rich

haha thanks for the replies, if anyone is up there let me know ill be wheeling and camping....maybe next year I can do this more in advance and get a group ahead of time.....

Back