• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

TONE.Need to know

So Tone you get anything done on this? I know you had some time to work on it.Maybe you can bring it to my place next month and i can work on it for you, right now i have 3 jeeps in front of you if you come by now. OK, one is a half a jeep, but it is still a jeep.:)

Tone i have a slot opening up here soon.You got AAA? I also have carpet and stuff for sale, i seen you was looking for it on the for sale thread.

Sorry tone but i have the 230 here to go with the welder here.Plus i have all my tools and other maybe need stuff here.Hope you get some help up there to finish it soon.

Hey Tone i seen your post on CHAT, i like the 1/4 panels they look great.Plus i see you got the spare mounted.Slowly your getting it there.

Nothing is mounted yet, I just got bored today and put that on for poser pics...

Get the welder out and mount the spare tire.Drill the holes and get the panels done. It is going to look real nice when you get it done.

Hey Tone, need to know!

Seriously... what's with not using the PM function? Attention whore much? ;)
Oh , Hey tone! I had a breakfast bagel this mornign it was delicious...

Meh, leave the WWI vet alone....he is having flashbacks again.

I haven't figured it out yet on my.When i do i'll make sure i don't use it cause i know it pisses you off.Do me a favor and just block my name, then you won't have to read or see anything i write.I have a few i should block, you being one of them.Sean being the other.:)
I used a smiley here.
This way you don't get butt hurt and cracker can't get any later from you.;)

You ladys have a nice day :moon:

I haven't figured it out yet on my.When i do i'll make sure i don't use it cause i know it pisses you off.Do me a favor and just block my name, then you won't have to read or see anything i write.I have a few i should block, you being one of them.Sean being the other.:)
I used a smiley here.
This way you don't get butt hurt and cracker can't get any later from you.;)

You ladys have a nice day :moon:

Why are old people so grumpy?

And no, I wont do you any favors. But I will give you one of these :kissyou:

U MAD BRO?

Tone....need to know if you can get scott a new diaper.....

I had 2 chocolate covered doughnuts... Yes I can get him a new diaper, no I won't change him!

Back