• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

TONE.Need to know

Tone just so YOU know you have been put on the back burner.Sorry bud but you was told and now i got things lined up again to start building(2 jeeps). Not like i know what i am doing, but hey we got yours on all 4.LOL. :)

Long arms are now welded and bumps are simi installed will finish bumps when I get $$$ to spend.

Long arms are now welded and bumps are simi installed will finish bumps when I get $$$ to spend.

Glad to hear you got help over there for this.Sorry i couldn't get more done but we got her on all four for you.What do you need to buy now for the bumps?

Hey you can do a couple hours in the morning on it.Doesn't cost to mount the stuff up.Sorry i can't help you now but i am knee deep in getting ready for SoCalFest

Last edited:
So tone did you ever get them power window parts? I guess you can't trust anybody now a-days can you.

OH did you get to do any thing to your jeep? I hope to see you on the trail soon.

Have you PMed bill to see if maybe he can help you get them welded up?
I don't feel safe welding up something that important to hold on the front end.Sorry.But after you get it done get it over to my place and we can get this thing done and on the road in a weeks time if that long

Trying to figure out the geometry on mounting the cans, the welding isn't the problem...

So tone did you ever get them power window parts? I guess you can't trust anybody now a-days can you.

I'm going to assume that is directed toward me based on Tones post in my birthday thread. Here's my side of the story...

When tone came to my house to pick up the parts we got to talking about why I had them and what he wanted to do with them. To make a long story short, he bought the parts for the rear doors outright. We agreed to trade front door parts, his front manual door lock and window hardware for my power window and door lock hardware. He told me he would pull the equipment from his doors and let me know so that we could ship the parts to each other. To this day I have not heard from him about the parts.

They are still sitting boxed up in my garage.

I no longer need the parts.

If he wants them they are for sale.

Back