• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

TO DO LIST

Near the same part that Glenn's hi-lift came off a few years ago?

For the record my hi-lift never came off. Bent like a pretzel yes but it was still attached and had to be unbolted....... :wave:

For the record my hi-lift never came off. Bent like a pretzel yes but it was still attached and had to be unbolted....... :wave:

Then he smashed his header panel into the rock and we almost had to burn it down and leave it there.

Then he smashed his header panel into the rock and we almost had to burn it down and leave it there.

Instead about 5 guys jumped in and helped me figure it out! Even with the shit you guys give my I still love wheeling with you...... :clap: :wave: :doh:

Instead about 5 guys jumped in and helped me figure it out! Even with the shit you guys give my I still love wheeling with you...... :clap: :wave: :doh:

Jim (beergoggles) had the fuse that blew. The odd one that never blows.

Jim (beergoggles) had the fuse that blew. The odd one that never blows.

Yep! I have one in the glove box now..... hell I have a few of those monster fuses in there now.

That is one of my top crawl moments ever over the years that I've gone.

mac 'too funny' gyvr

That was a funny recovery from a place you never wanted to get stuck.

-Gooseneck acquired, still need to repack bearings and brakes
-Dodge got new BJ's, new trackbar is on order. Blew rear brakes the other week so I replaced all that
-Jeep is on 3 wheels now, DS front is all back together, turns out I need a new PS inner as well (just called ECGS earlier)
-Jeep needs to get a new battery and battery mount as well

Work is wicked busy, I doubt I'll do anything else to get it ready. Haven't had it out since October, hopefully I can get out to a local place the Saturday before

Went to service the trailer, turns out some of the bearings and brakes are junk. Picked up all new brake and bearing kits for all 4 corners. And then I noticed my 14k trailer has 10k worth of tires on it, new ones coming in this week. The tow pig is ready to go. Replacement PS inner shaft for the jeep finally showed up last night and I got the exhaust back on it. I can't wait to listen to a straight piped hoodstack for 3 days

I'm done I think. Hitting up Broken Nut Saturday to watch some big guys play up there. Loading up Sunday and heading over to D's house Monday after work. Tuesday morning we hit the road for Harlan! :) :greensmok :yap:

gonna be a mad dash for me...
front axle:
- pretty much ready for final welding and paint DONE
- need to figure out front brake lines. mine dont seem to be long enough. DONE
- drill out pitman arm DONE
- get and install conversion joint for driveshaft DONE
- bleed brakes
rear axle
- modify upper link mounts DONE
- modify caliper mounts DONE
- weld on coilover mounts DONE
- run all new brakes DONE