• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Tire Carrier Recommendations

Detoursusa web site seems to be back up... now when will the tailbone be shipping???? :)

I'm debating between the JCR and C4x4 fab myself. I have a C4x4 front bumper but it seems like the JCR has more standard features.

Id go with the JCR if you have to chose between the two, c4x4 looks like some redneck made a half ass attempt to make a bumper :roflmao:

One thing to note about a lot of the rear bumpers out there is that most of them stick out a good distance, this is definitely not good for your departure angle, plus it looks retarded.

Check out Rigid's bumpers for the rear they are nice (and expensive unfortunately). JCR sells great front bumpers for pretty cheap, and they don't look that bad either.

Id go with the JCR if you have to chose between the two, c4x4 looks like some redneck made a half ass attempt to make a bumper :roflmao:

One thing to note about a lot of the rear bumpers out there is that most of them stick out a good distance, this is definitely not good for your departure angle, plus it looks retarded.

Check out Rigid's bumpers for the rear they are nice (and expensive unfortunately). JCR sells great front bumpers for pretty cheap, and they don't look that bad either.

wow. tell us how you really feel.

this one is mine
jack.jpg

This one is the wifes, both are JCR set ups
JCRrear.jpg

These guys will make anything you want, all you have to do is ask them..Thats how we got our front and rear bumpers... HTH

Well according to there website this should be available in January of 09.
This was first posted 4-3-07, so soon was 1 year and 9 months. But it looks like it might finally be here. I'll be waiting to see the NAXJA price.

It's new, affordable, and coming to a website near you.......SOON.

ShowLettertailbone.jpg

I'm wondering how many tail bones detours will have ready to go on 1/1/09

Back