• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Time to remove some 1/4 panel

chassellbandit said:
http://www.michiganjeepers.com/forums/showflat.php?Cat=0&Board=UBB6&Number=543907&Forum=,,,All_Forums,,,&Words=&Searchpage=3&Limit=25&Main=543036&Search=true&where=bodysub&Name=1265&daterange=0&newerval=&newertype=&olderval=&oldertype=&bodyprev=#Post543907

thats what mine looks like, tho the tires are entirely too small. it would be difficult to go much further back than this, with out relocating the gas filler lines. and your jeep looks absolutly badass. hope mine looks that good someday.
have you noticed any significant extra amount of rear unibody flex?

I'm trying to figure out if my structural loss is from cutting, or just because my junk is old, rusty, beat to sh1t, and the unibody has been rebuilt from a previous flop.

Small hijack:
I remember when I had a samurai I was looking at wrangler rear seats because they were a little wider then mine, but would still fit in the zuk. Samurai seats fold and tumble, and might be small enough for some of you with tubs.

Marcus

CheapXJ said:
have you noticed any significant extra amount of rear unibody flex?

I'm trying to figure out if my structural loss is from cutting, or just because my junk is old, rusty, beat to sh1t, and the unibody has been rebuilt from a previous flop.

not erally, but i also haven't really tried as i ahven't had a chance to get off road. if i ahd to guess, i'd guess i'm gonna get more than i had, but thats ust another reason to build a cage....

Here is that front end shot someone asked for
1252579-P1270260.jpg

I know its a little late in the game for this now. But have you got enough wheel base for those tires? How much have you actualy got?

fullsize i gotta say that is one of the baddest xjs ive seen, but dude you gotta fix that bumper looks like it belongs on a 1-ton chevy, but seriously if i seen you passing me on the road i would run into a car rubbernecking. :D

Back