• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

timbercrawlers

Status
Not open for further replies.
tim is the douchebag that made the site and you should never trust him...
IMG_8405.jpg

IMG_8407.jpg

-----Matt-----

You know what i love about all these stickers such as tim blah blah blah....and those SWEET crawl stickers is????

my dad has a plotter for cutting those vinal stickers there...so that means anything i see that i like and is not "asshat-ish" i can whip out and then throw them on the jeep...

-PJ-

and those SWEET crawl stickers is????

my dad has a plotter for cutting those vinal stickers there...so that means anything i see that i like and is not "asshat-ish" i can whip out and then throw them on the jeep...

-PJ-

Yeah going out on a limb here, but I do believe that that would be considered copyright infringement. hastaBut it's more stupid since CRAWL gave stickers away for free.

-Alex

Yeah going out on a limb here, but I do believe that that would be considered copyright infringement. hastaBut it's more stupid since CRAWL gave stickers away for free.

-Alex

True BUT...its the IDEA of being able to make various stickers not the act of copyright infringement.

-PJ-

Wow you guys are morons. You do realize that although opinion is protected by the first amendment, selling anything with another person's name on it w/o their permission is against the law? That Tim guy should sue your asses off, whether he's a douche bag or not.

Wow you guys are morons. You do realize that although opinion is protected by the first amendment, selling anything with another person's name on it w/o their permission is against the law? That Tim guy should sue your asses off, whether he's a douche bag or not.

Who said they were selling anything? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back