• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

This really pisses me off

Did you know they get minority scholarships? I didn't get a damn thing and I've been busting my arse for all of my high school years.

Prowler said:
Did you know they get minority scholarships? I didn't get a damn thing and I've been busting my arse for all of my high school years.

Oh... don't even get me started with that...

There are over 60 openly proclaimed "Black Colleges" in the US , yet if there were "White colleges" the NAACP would be all over it.

Then there's the United Negro College Fund and the [SIZE=-1]Hispanic College Fund[/SIZE].... any "White" or "American" or "Caucasian" College Funds?

Not racist here... just pointing out things...

RCman, I'm not going to be afraid to point out that we arent the racist ones...I think they are the racist ones. And lazy at that. I'm sorry guys don't take me wrong or anything but when it comes down to reality and my thoughts and opinions a lot of people don't like me.

What always gets me is that, whenever there's talk of a crackdown on illegal immigration, the "race card" always comes out.

It's not racism - we're wanting to do something about illegals of all colours. Black, white, bronw, yellow, red, or rainbow striped - get 'em all out of here! No more "amnesty," no more "forgiveness" - if you want a "path to citizenship," I've given two possibles earlier. If you don't like either of those two, don't look for a third (I guarantee you won't like that...)

And, something needs to be done about the "anchor babies" - just because you had a kid here who is miraculously a citizen, doesn't mean you are as well. We'll revoke the kid's citizenship and ship him back with you - how about that?

Gawd.

5-90 said:
It's not racism - we're wanting to do something about illegals of all colours. Black, white, bronw, yellow, red, or rainbow striped - get 'em all out of here! No more "amnesty," no more "forgiveness" .....

Well said. I agree fully.

5-90 said:
And, something needs to be done about the "anchor babies" - just because you had a kid here who is miraculously a citizen, doesn't mean you are as well. We'll revoke the kid's citizenship and ship him back with you - how about that?

If only it were that easy...

RCman said:
Well said. I agree fully.

If only it were that easy...

Ah, but it can be that easy, if we stop with all this "Politically Correct" horseradish they're trying to shove down our throats.

There are some problems that can be solved with kind words. There are some that cannot. This is one of the latter.

The worst case is a problem that can only be solved by naked force. This is becoming one of those...

(For those who say that "violence has never solved anything!" I'll invite you to a debate. Once we can find a passenger pigeon, a dodo, or a Holy Roman Empire subject to moderate. Violence has settled their claims rather neatly, don't you think?)

Those who say "violence has never solved anything" need to catch up on some history. How the hell do they think this country got started? We didn't win by talking to anyone. We won by kicking someones :moon:

I liked this responce I was talking to coworker who used to be an Illegal.
I said to him '' If you can't speak the language get the hell out of my country!"
His responce " My people were here first (refering to CA.)"
My responce to him " And who did you guys kick out?"
He said " Nobody I was born in North America"
Me "The natives are who you kicked out just like Americans did. Where are your ancestors from.
"Spain"
Me " HA the Aztecs ass hole"
He got pissed and walked away.
Our boss wrote me up for racial harrassment.

Sam

XJ Samo said:
I liked this responce I was talking to coworker who used to be an Illegal.
I said to him '' If you can't speak the language get the hell out of my country!"
His responce " My people were here first (refering to CA.)"
My responce to him " And who did you guys kick out?"
He said " Nobody I was born in North America"
Me "The natives are who you kicked out just like Americans did. Where are your ancestors from.
"Spain"
Me " HA the Aztecs ass hole"
He got pissed and walked away.
Our boss wrote me up for racial harrassment.

Sam
Well my school gave me 2 days suspention because a "african American" cut me in the lunch line and I said, "is it because I'm white?" LoL it is funny how we can't win in our country.:skull2:

Zuki-Ron said:
... and how exactly, may I ask, did he change his status from "Illegal" to "Legal"?
I think he worked here for a few months then went back home and applied for work visa. I met him after he had his visa. At least he spoke english.
Sam

Prowler said:
Well my school gave me 2 days suspention because a "african American" cut me in the lunch line and I said, "is it because I'm white?" LoL it is funny how we can't win in our country.:skull2:

Don't even get me started on my high school!
Pretty much we need to get rid of all this political correctness and racial profiling and all that bull crap, because I noticed a couple of you guys said something along the lines of "...I'm not racist or anything..."
WHY THE HELL DO PEOPLE EVEN WORRY ABOUT IT!
If people would notice that "hey I just looked at myself I'm white, that isn't offensive to me at all maybe I should stop worrying about it!" then we could proceed to get rid of all these damn illegal immigrants.
So they pick my cabbage? GREAT! Congrats to them!
I'm in high school..I'll tell you how I make all my money and I'm glad I have a ton of jobs....I do farm work, blueberries, help out old farmers who can't drive their tractors, baling, sheep farms you name it, so I hope nobody even starts the damn "oh but without illegal immigrants nobody will do our nasty work for us!"
BS!
I'm sure there are plenty of high school, college or other people out there who could use the extra cash from picking some cabbage, packing some meat, hell illegal immigrants make stuff for our soldiers, I am almost 99% positive there are plenty of people who could use an interesting job like that.
Get rid of all of em..get rid of every single one of them, I really don't care if they have it tough in the home country, whatever you want to call it, mothership mexico, I would love to not pay for them being here, but wait thats illegal! How come its legal for them to steal from us then? Thats essencially what they're doing.
And since I'm finally on topic....I've been looking into border patrol as a job when I get out of school, I watched a documentary on the mexican border the other day, I never noticed how much crap they leave behind when they come over here...they dump rediculous amounts of stuff. Anybody else see anything about that?

Prowler said:
Those who say "violence has never solved anything" need to catch up on some history. How the hell do they think this country got started? We didn't win by talking to anyone. We won by kicking someones :moon:

No argument at all - violence has solved some matters quite thoroughly. I just have a hard time convincing the vidiots out here of that little factoid...

88-xj-laredo said:
Don't even get me started on my high school!
Pretty much we need to get rid of all this political correctness and racial profiling and all that bull crap, because I noticed a couple of you guys said something along the lines of "...I'm not racist or anything..."
WHY THE HELL DO PEOPLE EVEN WORRY ABOUT IT!
If people would notice that "hey I just looked at myself I'm white, that isn't offensive to me at all maybe I should stop worrying about it!" then we could proceed to get rid of all these damn illegal immigrants.
So they pick my cabbage? GREAT! Congrats to them!
I'm in high school..I'll tell you how I make all my money and I'm glad I have a ton of jobs....I do farm work, blueberries, help out old farmers who can't drive their tractors, baling, sheep farms you name it, so I hope nobody even starts the damn "oh but without illegal immigrants nobody will do our nasty work for us!"
BS!
I'm sure there are plenty of high school, college or other people out there who could use the extra cash from picking some cabbage, packing some meat, hell illegal immigrants make stuff for our soldiers, I am almost 99% positive there are plenty of people who could use an interesting job like that.
Get rid of all of em..get rid of every single one of them, I really don't care if they have it tough in the home country, whatever you want to call it, mothership mexico, I would love to not pay for them being here, but wait thats illegal! How come its legal for them to steal from us then? Thats essencially what they're doing.
And since I'm finally on topic....I've been looking into border patrol as a job when I get out of school, I watched a documentary on the mexican border the other day, I never noticed how much crap they leave behind when they come over here...they dump rediculous amounts of stuff. Anybody else see anything about that?

AMEN!
I to have looked into boarder patrol but then I figured I would just get arrested like the rest of them. If I ever was to stand on the boarder it would be in camo making sure no-one was around to sue me or anything from looking at someone wrong.

We should bitch loud enough to our officials that this is an FEDERAL EMERGENCY...and that we need to act.

Have FEMA immediately take control of our government, and haul all of the illegals to detention camps to await a ride back to their country of origin.

Marshall Law would shut them the hell up, and get them out.

(yes it can happen, yes it could be done by FEMA too...but unlikely)

FEMA.. FEMA.. FEMA...where are you??

:shhh:

It occurs to me that in the thirty some responses to this topic....They all share the same viewpoint?

Is it just me...or is this the way "most" Americans view this issue?

WhyTF cant we have things the way we want them?

red91inWA said:
We should bitch loud enough to our officials that this is an FEDERAL EMERGENCY...and that we need to act.

Have FEMA immediately take control of our government, and haul all of the illegals to detention camps to await a ride back to their country of origin.

Marshall Law would shut them the hell up, and get them out.

(yes it can happen, yes it could be done by FEMA too...but unlikely)

FEMA.. FEMA.. FEMA...where are you??

:shhh:

Step One is already done - a Federal State of Emergency was declared by FDR in 1932, and was never rescinded.

That, and Martial Law, has both its good points and its bad points. While a State of Emergency and Martial Law would give an immense springboard to solving the illegal problem, I do not trust our "elected Masters" to not do something to consolidate their own power base and grind us further under their heel.

However, I'd like to see outfits like Ranch Rescue be empowered by FEMA under the FSoE - I'd trust them a lot farther than I'd trust anyone "official," because the "officials" went after it because it was a job. Ranch Rescue is doing it for free beacuse it's the right thing to do.

I'd vastly prefer an empowered citizenry over expansion of government powers any day of the week, and twice on Sunday.

5-90 said:
Step One is already done - a Federal State of Emergency was declared by FDR in 1932, and was never rescinded.

That, and Martial Law, has both its good points and its bad points. While a State of Emergency and Martial Law would give an immense springboard to solving the illegal problem, I do not trust our "elected Masters" to not do something to consolidate their own power base and grind us further under their heel.

However, I'd like to see outfits like Ranch Rescue be empowered by FEMA under the FSoE - I'd trust them a lot farther than I'd trust anyone "official," because the "officials" went after it because it was a job. Ranch Rescue is doing it for free beacuse it's the right thing to do.

I'd vastly prefer an empowered citizenry over expansion of government powers any day of the week, and twice on Sunday.

Step 2 phased in by Carter as a government agency and a few ( very powerful ) executive orders.

We Just need FEMA to step in, suspend constitutional rights, congress won't be able to do ANYTHING about it for 6 months...start rounding them up and putting them in detention camps for "redistribution" purposes back to their country of origin...then bill those other countries.

Churches that provide sanctuary should lose their tax exempt status from the date the criminals are granted sanctuary.
The anchor baby law needs to be modified so that children born here of illeagal aliens are not US citizens. They should only be citizens if the parents are here leagally as permanent resisdents.
The Native Americans had an ineffective immigration policy and look what happened to them.

I gotta give some of these illegals credit though... they are smart enough to work the system... pretty harsh at that too. My mother in-law and sister in-law both work for Health and Welfare here in Boise and get cases all the time. It's amazing the stories they tell of families who recieve all of these government benefits, drive really really nice cars have a good sized house, have a job they get paid under the table for and still recieve numerous government aides. It's a job in itself working the system like that. Sad that we legals have a more difficult time than those who aren't legal.

The subject was raised about different scholorships for these peoples...Even if you can prove you're 1/32 of a Native American you can get scholorships. What about the rest of us? The caucasion nation. So my ancestors were horse thieves and rapists. Do I get any scholorships?

It's not an issue of racism at all. Racism is only still around because those people who are "prejudiced" against still keep it around. They're the ones making a big deal out of it ( and those dirty hippies who are still around )

Illegals complain that it's too hard to get in the states legally... why is that? Because SO many people who done it before illegally that they screw their own people over. It's just like with off-roading, one person can screw it up for generations to come. I read an article that a school in town is going to ban any kind of media devices in school because kids were downloading answers and formulas to their Ipods. Is it fair to the other kids who just wanted to listen to tunes after they finished their test? No. But, they all suffer from one person's stupidity. Same with illegals. It wouldn't be so hard for them to get in legally if their fellowmen would do things legally. We'd all be a lot happier.

Illegal immigration needs to be stopped. We need a government with balls that's willing to step up to the plate and do something about this rather large issue. Screw amnesty and forgiveness that was mentioned earlier. It's not our fault they are put in unfortunate circumstances in their country. If they want to do something about it, to make it better, go for it... as long as it's in their country! That's why those countries suck so much, everyone is leaving it because it's so bad and they aren't willing to stay and help the cause!

Back