• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

This just takes it to a whole new level....

Awesome.

Really awesome, they need some sort of underwater breathing apparatus though. I can see someone getting flipped and going much deeper than they intend and then getting stuck down there.

Probably sounds bad, but when the first death is reported using one of these,.. I'm going to laugh.

Looks fun though.

i saw some guy failing horribly at using one of these down by the redondo beach pier boat docks, they had him hooked to the boat crane and trying to keep himself from going sideways, he kept flipping over and heading straight for the concrete. i doubt its as easy to use as it looks :rof:

i saw some guy failing horribly at using one of these down by the redondo beach pier boat docks, they had him hooked to the boat crane and trying to keep himself from going sideways, he kept flipping over and heading straight for the concrete. i doubt its as easy to use as it looks :rof:

I was thinking that too. They make it look easy but in reality it looks hard as hell. Fun...but hard as hell.

I was thinking that too. They make it look easy but in reality it looks hard as hell. Fun...but hard as hell.

Like surfing... You don't really know how hard surfing is until you take a board out for the first time.

Like surfing... You don't really know how hard surfing is until you take a board out for the first time.

... and proceed to get yourself rolled, pounded into the sand, rolled a couple more times, then spit out onto the beach like a rag doll :gee: while the board tries to pull your leg off the whole time (maybe should have tried to learn on smaller waves). Awesome fun after that.

... and proceed to get yourself rolled, pounded into the sand, rolled a couple more times, then spit out onto the beach like a rag doll :gee: while the board tries to pull your leg off the whole time (maybe should have tried to learn on smaller waves). Awesome fun after that.

that is pretty much a daily occurrence for me :roflmao:

still tons of fun...

once you realize, don't try to fight the wave, just hold your breath and cover your head its not too bad.

Back