• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

This is what happens if you got too much chrome on your SUB

Westminster, SoCal- A turkey that bloodied and dazed itself after pecking and scratching a parked Hybrid likely thought his own reflection was a rival turkey vying for the attention of an accompanying hen.

At least that's one of turkey hunter Kejtar's theories. Kejtar, whose 2004 Honda Hybrid suffered deep scratches on the bumper and paint, is hoping to track down and bag the bird that caused $1,500 in damage.

2offroad said:
Westminster, SoCal- A turkey that bloodied and dazed itself after pecking and scratching a parked Hybrid likely thought his own reflection was a rival turkey vying for the attention of an accompanying hen.

At least that's one of turkey hunter Kejtar's theories. Kejtar, whose 2004 Honda Hybrid suffered deep scratches on the bumper and paint, is hoping to track down and bag the bird that caused $1,500 in damage.

HAHAHA well my gokart has no chrome on it :D and call me crazy but I did wonder more then once what it'd look like if I herculined the exterior :D

SouthernXJ said:
There was a full sized mid 80s Chevy here in town that Herculinered the whole exterior. Didnt look bad at all.
There is a guy down here that has a 02' Toyata Truck that is fully Hurculines externally..

2offroad said:

Now c'mon Mark. Don't you know that would total a Civic!

Back