• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THIS IS HOW I ROLL!!!!

Yes, but what Great Pic's! :explosion

Hey Mike, if he sends those pic's to you, ya gonna share? :)

After reading this. I hope the OP understands were just ribbing you. All in good fun, you seem to be in high spirits.

Man i come back and theres just all this H8ing! haha. i enjoy the roastin guys.... its all good. :peace:

Thinking of caging it? :D

sure am! as soon as i get it up and street legal again im gonna start savin up for all the metal for a full cage with mounts for some nice 16in travel shocks in the rear. :]

Did ya learn something from your experience? Your first roll is the hardest but with a little practice you can have a jeep like Rick's ;)

yes i did, always have a camera man.... :laugh:

only 6 shots in the sequence? can you email me higher res versions of the pics? i wanna try somethin :D

yes sir, pm me your email and ill get those too ya asap. watcha gonna do? be nice... haha.

After reading this. I hope the OP understands were just ribbing you. All in good fun, you seem to be in high spirits.

x2

I wasn't trying to be a dick. I ride and I always resisted wheelies for the reason I stated. When I totaled my bike on Ortega Hwy I didn't mind telling people I wadded up my bike going through a corner at over 100+mph but my buddy wadded his doing a wheelie and we laughed at him.

Get that thing back on the road soon and enjoy it some more.

x2

I wasn't trying to be a dick. I ride and I always resisted wheelies for the reason I stated. When I totaled my bike on Ortega Hwy I didn't mind telling people I wadded up my bike going through a corner at over 100+mph but my buddy wadded his doing a wheelie and we laughed at him.

you guys are good, no offense taken, it takes alot to get me pissed off....

see if you had 4wd the weight from that would have kept you on the ground.....

i think if i had 4wd i wouldnt have been on a bicycle in the first place!!! haha.

x2

over 100 mph??? you sir are insane!

welp i finaly got around to pulling the front end of the jeep off and fixed a few things, the header panel braket was bent to crap,
2rwt3mh.jpg

so i fixed that, the A/C condensor bracket was also bent but i just bent that back into place, the passenger side panel bracket mount was bent in so i pounded that out aswell.

parts on the way.
-new header panel
-euro style blinkers and side markers
-windshield.

after i get all that on and in place i will begin pealing off the door skins to pound out the dents cause by my folding mirrors. ill try and keep this all updated.

Back