• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

This crap make POR15 just silly

Everywhere I've looked it gets horrible reviews

I imagine its not cheap either, but hey I'll give it a try. might help the underside of the jeep last a year or two longer. There are a ton of things that it would be awesome on. Tents... jeep seats... possibilities are pretty endless for outdoors stuff.

I've tried POR 15 and had better than suspected success with it. The guy at the car show had a piece of tubing painted with it and let ya pound it with a hammer. Ive coated two frames with it, always with impressive results. If there is something better than POR 15, Id like to know about it though.

I've tried POR 15 and had better than suspected success with it. The guy at the car show had a piece of tubing painted with it and let ya pound it with a hammer. Ive coated two frames with it, always with impressive results. If there is something better than POR 15, Id like to know about it though.
Top Secret Coatings makes a product superior to POR15, along with tons of formulations for different uses. It is UV protected so it lasts on bumpers, etc. It is also available in tons of colors. I have used it for years. It started as a coating for the military and isn't some fly by night operation. Check them out.

Just don't get it on your hootus.

Me...

7140795_kry_RTA9203_pri_larg.jpg

Top Secret Coatings makes a product superior to POR15, along with tons of formulations for different uses. It is UV protected so it lasts on bumpers, etc. It is also available in tons of colors. I have used it for years. It started as a coating for the military and isn't some fly by night operation. Check them out.

Just don't get it on your hootus.

Sounds like some good stuff, do you have some pictures of it in use? Im all ears. :yelclap:

Back