• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

**THIRD ANNUAL SO~CAL OFF-ROAD TRUCK SHOW** Sat. July 23rd , 2011

INFERNAL

NAXJA Forum User
**THIRD ANNUAL SO~CAL OFF-ROAD TRUCK SHOW**
Saturday July 23rd , 2011
@ Castle Park in Riverside .
For info call : (951)488-8727
Or e-mail : [email protected]
Smaller.jpg

SMALLER2.jpg

what can i do to help with this?

As I recall, those who have been to this in the past reported that it was cool but kinda small. If we could get a bunch of folks out there then we could get this event to the next level. Let's make this a NAXJA dominated event!

AWESOME fellas ! ! ! ! ! . Yes , it would be cool to get more people out there . Last year we had just under 100 rigs on display , can't remember if it was 93 or 97 . Show times are from 10am to 5pm but for those of you displaying your XJs or MJs , move in times are between 7:30 and 9:30am , so that we can get everyone parked and situated . Just over a month left , hope to see you all there ! ! !

For those coming to the show , PLEASE PLEASE keep in mind that any kind of alcohol is not allowed on the premises at any time . I was just sent an e-mail from their general manager saying that if anyone is caught drinking an alcoholic beverage , the show will be shut down imediately . . . Kinda lame for some , but understandable . Thanks in advance for your cooperation :sunshine:

Back