• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Think I can fit 35's

Ive been tossing back different ideas and I haven't decided if I want 31's or 33" super swampers... I've went to calico jawbone canyon and most trails around me successfully on 31's... 33's would seem like a waste IMO

Here are my 35's which actually measure around 33.9, side walls measurments lie.
But for 500.00 dollars for 5 tires with 1000 miles how could I say no.
I am running 5.5 inches of lift in the front and 6.5 in the rear.
WP_000279.jpg

Here are my 35's which actually measure around 33.9, side walls measurments lie.
But for 500.00 dollars for 5 tires with 1000 miles how could I say no.
I am running 5.5 inches of lift in the front and 6.5 in the rear.
WP_000279.jpg

That looks nice man. I hope to have mine cleaned up and looking good soon. Maybe I will ditch the idea of 35's and just run 33's. They should be cheaper too.

Crazymoose, do you have any pics of down the side so I could see how much your tires stick out? I hope to not have I run my flares but if they stick out too much the cops will bug me about it.

Said from the man running 35's

would you rather have blind speculation by those who never have or an informed statement based on experience?

Crazymoose, do you have any pics of down the side so I could see how much your tires stick out? I hope to not have I run my flares but if they stick out too much the cops will bug me about it.

I will snap some pictures to night, but just be aware that my front axle is cut down to 61" wms with a 3.75 back spaced rim. And the rear is cut down to around 58 1/2 inches. Cherokee is 60 1/2 stock wms. I dont blame you, I havent been ticket or even pulled over, I think its just blind luck, my windows are even tint all the way around including the front. :eyes:

I will get them for ya tonight.

So I measured from the front fender out, I'm at 5" and for the rear I am at 3" if you want to full cover the tire with my setup. You should be fine with some after market flares, like Bushwacker or Claytons, or even some wider TJ flares

So I measured from the front fender out, I'm at 5" and for the rear I am at 3" if you want to full cover the tire with my setup. You should be fine with some after market flares, like Bushwacker or Claytons, or even some wider TJ flares

Factory flares would mostly cover the rear

I may just drive up there anyway to kill time.

Hold on to that drive shaft I can really use it. I'll start working summer hours next week, so I could possibly come over after work say 4:30pm ish? Friday anytime after noon or anytime on the weekend.

Dave

It wont be going anywhere. Whatever works for ya Dave, it doesnt look like you will need it anytime soon.

Back