• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Things to do

I got tired of scraping ice off the Expy every morning so I moved the Heep outside.
Well I broke my steering gear box, yes I broke my steering gear box, in my driveway!
I haven't looked at it yet to see why it wont turn, I am afraid to.
So add that to my list.

seanR said:
I got tired of scraping ice off the Expy every morning so I moved the Heep outside.
Well I broke my steering gear box, yes I broke my steering gear box, in my driveway!
So add that to my list.

Might as well add ram assist while you have it out.

seanR said:
So add that to my list.

I put a durango box in when mine was shot. Got rid of the variable steering and is a bigger box.

seanR said:
So add that to my list.

I popped the heads off the steering box mounting bolts one day in town. I yanked the steering wheel and they could not take the pressure. I had to use a big C-clamp to hold the gearbox against the framerail so I could get it off the street.

Hopefully it's not too serious.

Les

LBEXJ said:
I popped the heads off the steering box mounting bolts one day in town. I yanked the steering wheel and they could not take the pressure. I had to use a big C-clamp to hold the gearbox against the framerail so I could get it off the street.

Hopefully it's not too serious.

Les

Hey it's Wildman!

Ain't seen you around for a while!

Good to see ya!

Haleyes said:
Hey it's Wildman!

Ain't seen you around for a while!

Good to see ya!

I've kinda been in "survival mode" for a while now, so my heads been in several places (tryin' to keep it outta my ass) :D

Les

LBEXJ said:
I've kinda been in "survival mode" for a while now, so my heads been in several places (tryin' to keep it outta my ass) :D

Les
What was her name?

seanR said:
So add that to my list.

If you need a hand, call..... I'm quickly running out of weekends with rather free days....

I need to fix my rear window sprayer, never worked since I got it. :cry:

Also need to figure out why my steering is so danged loose. I'm hoping its the Rusty's tracbar (I'm replacing the frame side bushing with a johnny joint) or some tre's, and not the steering box.

Just got the new JCR steering for the rig. Hoping to get a chance to work on it this weekend before the big Holiday madness starts. I think "Santa" is bringing me a Aussie for the front too....

BRIANHO13 said:
Picking up 1 tons tomorrow
and 42"s on Wednesday :D

Sweetness!:thumbup:

Gonna have it together before WF?

What tires you going with?

Ramsey said:
What tires you going with?
30 x 9.50's in the front and 42's in the rear..you know, so it is jacked up in ther back to make it go real fast! :D

IntrepidXJ said:
i guess i should install this stuff before Winterfest.....

IMG_0449.JPG

...of course, I'm not planning on bringing that Jeep, though

well, all i need to do to the 2000 is put the rock rails back on at this point

IntrepidXJ said:
well, all i need to do to the 2000 is put the rock rails back on at this point

alright, its been six hours... ...you got em on?

lets see how she looks, i know you wanted to wait for a pic to get the rails on.

i dont have the pleasure of seeing your rig at winterfest, you know..

Haleyes said:
101_4158.jpg

Add this to my list.
Sometimes, I like my place of employment.:D

Complete.

Back