• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Things learned at '08 Fall Fling

You guys WANT a KFC in Moab???

And you call us rednecks.

Rev

Yes Rev :star:

But we are utards, it's much different than being just a redneck. :cool: Anyway the first of the KFC chains was started here after all. :paperwork

I no longer purchase the Chev sack lunch after a couple two or three bad experiences with sandwiches I couldn't even continue eating after a couple bites while out on the trail.

You guys WANT a KFC in Moab???

And you call us rednecks.

Rev

Hey DF, don't lump us all in with Ryan.......I don't/won't eat KFC.....Beto's either.

Jared, I think I see a pattern here.......one must build up an immunity to crap food.

I learned Moab Brewery has some great beer, and some of the best hot wings I've ever had.

I also learned my little Jeep on 31's can do more than I thought and still make an 11 hour drive home without incident.

sorry for taking so long:

1) you CAN run Kane Creek in 1.5- 2 hours when Rick (JumpThis) follows
2) Rick and Bonnie are the most laid back ppl even when cooking for hundreds of hungry jeepers
3) My wife can enjoy herself more when staying in town
4) Jailhouse Cafe has a hot hostess
5) Moab has lots of great food
6) My wife CAN enjoy company of fellow jeepers. Didnt think it was possible :D
7) my daughter loves the cats at the Slickrock office
8) Kane Creek hates 2M antennas
9) Elephant Hill is NOT one of the hardest trails in the state as mentioned by the entrance sign and the park ranger.
10) Stebel finally learned to drive carefully :D
11) I need to purchase a much better camera for the Moab scenery
12) I need to win the lottery to build up my rig after seeing all the schweet buggies

One week is not enough to see Moab

Back