• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Things and stuff (mostly tech)

POLAR_JEEP_04

NAXJA Forum User
A few thing that needed to be added to the agenda. Who is doing tech and where and when? I would assume near the registration table but where will that be? I can do tech but ill need a few to help as I'm sure everyone will want teched at one time. Will we have a sticker or someway of telling if a rig has been teched?
Also someone brought up a great idea of having fire extinguishers and first aid kits at the reg table for sale. Is this a possibility?

Will the BOD and other "staff" members have vests or t shirts to identify us for questions and directions?

These are things that need figured out and posted ASAP so when people show up its not a cluster fk of people not having a clue what to do or where to go.

I'm at work now so I'm sure ill be adding to this.

I think selling kits and extinguishers is a good idea. Price out the kits and report here, I'll run it by Carol, our Treasurer, who is a purchasing manager at White Cap; we may be able to work out a bulk deal.

FYI historically tech has been done at registration and wherever the tech crew is. I would keep it so.

It might also be a good idea to designate tail gunners as tech inspectors, this way we can have spot tech inspections before a run if nobody has showed up.

PS - How are you going to do tech on my motorcycle, I plan to run Hell's Revenge on it. :cheers:

I think having tech and reg at the table would cause a cluster. Having them close enough to be streamline go from one to the other but not be on top of each other would be good. How many fire and aid kits should I be looking at?

I think having tech and reg at the table would cause a cluster. Having them close enough to be streamline go from one to the other but not be on top of each other would be good. How many fire and aid kits should I be looking at?

Agreed it shouldn't be on point. I meant more next to it/nearby.

No idea on quantity. Thoughts from the people smarter than me?

There was talked of someone buying a fire extinguisher for the giveawayxj in a thread somewhere.

In 08, IIRC, there was a registration table open for a few hours in the morning and in the evening and then the tech was a couple parking spots down open around the same time frames.

mac 'I have drank ALOT since then' gyvr

Since I am leading the registration effort there and these are happening at the same times I could oversee and coordinate both efforts if you guys need the help.

I will write out a schedule and seek out volunteers as we get closer.

Back