• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

The XJ Experiences

Hey it is no problem trying to help you in this.I know you bust your butt getting these things done to help folks.

Sorry to hear you are not going to have this, maybe with more time you can.

Yeah I plan on making it an official run by next year. I will still be up in June this year so people know who I am when i start to plan out for next year. Again thank you Scott

Let us know how we can help for next year, I know the Rubicon is no trail to enter un prepared. I would join you in June but I am planning on going in August when its a little warmer and less chance of snow.

Let us know how we can help for next year, I know the Rubicon is no trail to enter un prepared. I would join you in June but I am planning on going in August when its a little warmer and less chance of snow.

Thanks Max another reason im going is to check weather conditions. Aside form introducing myself to local clubs and business's and shop's

Back