• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

The Wishbone project

JJ13 said:
P.S. If you or anyone else needs a "trial" version of Autocad or Solidworks let me know.

I have an Academic version of Solid Edge (very similar to Solidworks, but better in my opinion) that I would be willing to copy and send on a CD to anyone who wants it. It states in the liscense that you can't use it for a business, blah, blah blah... I could probably get in trouble for "selling" it, but I would take a few bucks for the CD and shipping and "handling"

Solid Edge has a 3D part modeling application, an assembly application, draft, sheetmetal, weldment, and it is compatible with many other CAD programs.

You better tighten up them ujoint straps before you wheel that thing.

I gotta question, how many dumb irishmans boots does it take to position an axle?

Mr. Hinkley, I think that the 3/4 would work if it were mounted in the horizontal plane instead of vertical. What was I thinkin :rolleyes:

That being said, I'm stepping up to a 1.25x1.00 heim just so I can use your welder on something else without you pissin' at me about tiny heims.

I'm also redesigning my front but it will still remain the same basic design. I'll have better clearance and better angles though.

why is it when you break a self-fabricated part, that hinkley-guy is always the closest witness?

one-ton, I think we need to distance ourselves.....

Dude, i haven't got the time to work those issues out.....i thought you wanted me to get Gallegher to do the show opener?

king.jpg

I can't do everything......

Back