• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

The teardown has begun!

bumping this one last time. if anyone is interested in showing up to help food is on me, byo liquid refreshments. Give me a call if you want directions, my number is on the first page of the recovery thread stickied at the top of the socal forum. :cheers: I'm heading up there friday afternoon and we'll be working at first light on saturday, and most likely sunday as well.

phew what a weekend. Huge thanks to everyone that showed up to help, and extra thanks to Dennis for the use of his place for the weekend.

OUCH.

She drove onto the trailer under her own power, we done good :D

And I love this picture:

39576_1530685120741_1643138606_1294353_4591803_n.jpg

That's a F load of progress in a weekend! Nice to meet youz guyz! When do you expect to be out in the dirt mike?

im crossing my fingers to have it road worthy by goatfest... I still have a LOT of work to do but it runs, and it drove onto the trailer so the hard part is done.

Did anyone get any pics with your fart in it by any chance? No one would believe us if we told em... :puke:

What's next on the tew dew list?

gotta get the dash back in, clean up the wiring, and find some damn coilovers. I spent part of the money I had saved up for them this weekend which I really shouldn't have done, but I had to. Gotta figure out how to pay for em now. :dunno:

If I can find a set of coilovers and some cheapo rear shocks, I think I can make it to goatfest.

Back