• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

The Sour Grapes build thread

sweet dude! just went to Howards Shop to get an anlignment. Told me only thing he could do is set toe. No charge till i come back with the adjustable uppers. What a good guy! im going back to him for all my alignment needs, both civic and jeep!

Yea - he's a really nice guy! If there's any problems, you can take it back for no charge...I wonder if that includes after 4wheeling too hard? LOL

that i think would be asking for too much but he has a customer for life. its little things like that, that keep us coming back for more!

So I installed a Custom 4x4 Fab front winch bumper this weekend so that I'll have tow points for Johnson Valley in November!

attachment.php

hmmm, not sure, my next big trip is out to Joshua Tree for Turkeyday weekend for a 300+ person desert bash....

i wonder if we should start a parts train? If I had the space, I'd bring them to JV to hand off to someone, but 2 passengers, a dog and gear won't fit 4 extra wheels.

ps: got an offer to buy em, and turned em down. Wheels are sitting waiting for your paws to put sand tires on em. But I wanna see at least video of first flying sand if I'm not there...

hmmm, not sure, my next big trip is out to Joshua Tree for Turkeyday weekend for a 300+ person desert bash....

i wonder if we should start a parts train? If I had the space, I'd bring them to JV to hand off to someone, but 2 passengers, a dog and gear won't fit 4 extra wheels.

ps: got an offer to buy em, and turned em down. Wheels are sitting waiting for your paws to put sand tires on em. But I wanna see at least video of first flying sand if I'm not there...
Go ahead and sell them, I will find some. I might just re-max out my credit card and buy some new steelies.

Back