• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

The Return of The Fortunately/Unfortunatly Game!

fortunately, I totaled my prius which brought new life to my XJ which had been sitting forlorn for almost a year.

fortunately i grabbed a handful of vacuum lines and ripped them out, to make it run faster.

fortunately, for me the subaru i was going to buy the other day got sold before i could scrap up the cash for it. so i ended up dumping the money for said subaru into my jeep

unfortunately i have to convince my dad to let me bring another jeep to his house, AND transport it.

fortunately the seller hasn't returned my email or call today so i may not have to...

fortunately he emailed about ten minutes ago and told me something had come up and apologized for not getting in touch with me sooner, he has all four wheels and tires and is not adverse to me wrenching in his driveway to put the front end back on if the vehicle is what i am looking for.

unfortunatly my Texas chl instructor renewal packet never made it to me....

fortunatly i sold the 34s freeing up some money..

unfortunatly my truck had a flat so i couldnt take it to deliver them an hour away

fortunatly the wifes sebring is a convertable :) and all 4 34s with the locks and extra rings fit...with the top down and one in the front seat....

Unfortunatly she helped load them and set one (or stepped on) my phone and broke the screan rendering useless so i am unable to provide a pic of the car...

Last edited:
Fortunately, somebody deleted my threads. -_-"

unfortunately for you we just like to pick on you....lol.:jester::jester::jester::jester:

Back