• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

The price of gas.

The gas here in Troy, New york, at the Hess were I usually get gas, just jumped $.10. Its now $2.69.

Talk about some stupid bullshit, and from what I hear its gonna keep climbing.

Ramsey,
sorry about starting this thread I searched Gas in advanced search and nothing came up, or else I would of just brought up an older thread.

Last edited:
Beats me what the price is here. The car takes Premium.... and I would probably be terrified to know the cost per gallon. :(

Ramsey said:
my friend owns/operates a gas station and they raise there prices only when they get new fuel at a different rate.
From a cold business prospective, he needs a new accountant or business manager then. He's fronting the price increase and having to wait till he sells whats in the ground to pay for it then. Most smaller stations in this area are COD on fuel once it got over $2.05 or so.
Ramsey said:
how many threads like this are we gonna have? do something productive about(what i dont know) or quit complaining.

Did you ever really track prices ? current wholesale in NY harbor [main entry point for the NE] is $1.94, thats an increase in price from $1.86 which is where it has hovered for the last 3 months, thats $.10 cents. Theres no shortage except in the news and media so where did the $.49 cents a gallon price increase come from over the last two weeks. Somebody is making some bucks. Long run its going to hurt big time.

Back