• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

The official "post pictures of attica thread"

pic107.jpg

www.badlandsoffroad.com has several picks...including the one above of my jeep from a past winterfest...

mac 'this thread is killing my dialup' gyvr

They are great pictures, thanks. I get the idea, it looks like a lot of fun. If I can get someone to ride with me I still would like to go. Is this a one-day event?
Thank you for all the information I do appreciated it.
Bob :smoker:

Bob Lester said:
They are great pictures, thanks. I get the idea, it looks like a lot of fun. If I can get someone to ride with me I still would like to go. Is this a one-day event?
Thank you for all the information I do appreciated it.

Bob, are you looking for a ride? or someone to caravan with?? If you wanna caravan I'd be more than happy to do so, assuming I go. I'm not sure how the directions say to get there for you, but I'm sure we could work out a commmon route for the majority of the trip. :)

Ary

Re: You asked for it!

Scott Mac. said:
You forgot this one Bones.
picture.JPG

:scottm:BITCH!

Time for me to hoist the :piratefla

How about these? STAY TO THE RIGHT SCOTT, NO YOUR OTHER RIGHT!

smmud1-vi.jpg
smmuda2-vi.jpg

Whose XJ was on the other end of that strap?
picture.JPG

Bones :skull1:

Bones, I never knew about that....

I'm looking at these pictures, and all I keep thinking is "what a dumbass"

hell, even the 20 year old GLJT suburb tards aren't that dumb.

TealV6 said:
. Ever since I put it *near* that tree at the mounds, she does not want to wheel it. But she does PLENTY of screaming in my passenger seat for everyone to hear.

Steve

hee hee hee, I was there, I can remember saying "she's going to kill you", but I also remember that I might have been the first one down that trail so I'll take some of the blame. Made for a couple cool pics.

you must make winterfest, it's a good time to be had by all.

Fore Wheeler said:
hee hee hee, I was there, I can remember saying "she's going to kill you", but I also remember that I might have been the first one down that trail so I'll take some of the blame. Made for a couple cool pics.

you must make winterfest, it's a good time to be had by all.

Yeah... you were the instigator of that one!!!! But I was in a XJ that was completely not ready for what I wanted to do for it.... now my XJ, that's going to be a different story :D I'm looking forward to really flexing her out!!!

Beezil said:

What's the chance of someone packing a set of chest waders wheeling? Leave it to the NAXJA bunch to be ready for anything.

What was really funny was watching the crap run out of Pucks door for like five minuets after I extracted him.

smmuddrna-vi.jpg
:piratefla

Here is the depth of the pit just a "bit more to the left". I think Art ran 38's on his blown V6 XJ.

artmud1-vi.jpg

artmud2-vi.jpg
:moon:

Bones :skull1:

Beezil said:

Did you forget I had this picture?

picture.JPG

Ary'01XJ said:
Bob, are you looking for a ride? or someone to caravan with?? If you wanna caravan I'd be more than happy to do so, assuming I go. I'm not sure how the directions say to get there for you, but I'm sure we could work out a commmon route for the majority of the trip. :)

Ary
Ary, I am looking for someone to caravan with. So if I do go, maybe we can meet up somewhere. I am also hoping that I have a passenger with me to share the driving. I am thinking that Gary a.k.a. lightning, will be driving his Jeep their also.

It's about 20 minutes north of West Lafayette, where Purdue is, or about 1 hr northwest of Indy. Lots of frozen mud when it gets real cold.

Fore Wheeler said:
there is also alot of rocks, sorta. it used to be a rock quarry so there's alot of ledges to climb too.

Yes, many ledges, much like the one in Fore Queerler's avatar, in which he attempted to make, but he let it beat him :explosion

TRL WGN 1 said:
Yes, many ledges, much like the one in Fore Queerler's avatar, in which he attempted to make, but he let it beat him :explosion

It's a trend with him. He sux at wheelin despite his name.

Originally Posted by TRL WGN 1
Yes, many ledges, much like the one in Fore Queerler's avatar, in which he attempted to make, but he let it beat him

Vug said:
It's a trend with him. He sux at wheelin despite his name.

OOOOhhhh Dan -
Dan!

That gauntlet looked like it hit you real square, man. You ok?

:wow:

Back