• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

The Official JEEP XJ vs RANGER Race Thread

Hmmm, How about a new years dash race down the road next to the powerline, so we can film it!! YEAH!!!

Hmmm, How about a new years dash race down the road next to the powerline, so we can film it!! YEAH!!!
I can get on board with that! I will probably be in Ocotillo but can divert a bit if needed. Also keep in mind, I still need to shake down the XJ once it's finished, and have Joel start tuning with me. Not sure he'll have time at the next race, and depending on how Matt's running if I'll have time, but we'll see!

I can get on board with that! I will probably be in Ocotillo but can divert a bit if needed. Also keep in mind, I still need to shake down the XJ once it's finished, and have Joel start tuning with me. Not sure he'll have time at the next race, and depending on how Matt's running if I'll have time, but we'll see!

Well, I suggested the New years Race cause Joel is always there... so I am sure that will give him time to tune it.

And Ryan,
I see a newly inspired Jim... I believe it will be done this year. (2010)

I told you, Jim found out my xj might be done before his and now he's got a fire under his ass to get it done! :D

88mph? GREAT SCOTT!

88mph.jpg

I think Rich needs to bring the pro truck out so I can do 88mph in the whoops, show him how it's done.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

There you go again forgetting the XJ is solid axle in the front.. hahaha

Back