• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

The Official JEEP XJ vs RANGER Race Thread

I think the point is being missed a bit. It really comes down to the course.

If you want to race the 30 miles of 4' whoops going into San Felipe. I'll take the under powered IFS Ranger.

If you want to race the first 30 miles of the Lucerne course, my Cherokee with 3 time the HP will spank the Ranger.

Eric

3x the hp!!! :thumbup::thumbup:

lol who cares? man people love just talking sheet. lets get it going, nobody knows whats going to happen till race day. look at shannon campbell at KOH, right away loses a tranny and gets DQ'd, and ran the race bandit after fixing it and still had a good time. he would have spanked everyone hard.

im in for taping this and helping get the footage edited together. i can get one more camera man as well for sure, maybe 2. enough of the calling out. i know Jim AND Tony, and i know this WILL happen cause neither of them will be able to drop it haha. just let it happen guys. the fun of racing is guessing what you are up against and seeing who brought the biggest pair of huevos to the party.

:cheers:

Not sure on the year, the Ranger has Camburg beams and radius arms, Fox 2.0 C/O with an air bump in the front. A set od Deaver F23s i think in the rear with a 14" Fox 2.5. Its a 5 speed, running 31" Goodyears all around.

As for driving skills, he races a class 9 (so he is used to driving slow cars fast) but he is also in his 30's with kids (so not aywhere near as crazy as Jim LOL)

I think the point is being missed a bit. It really comes down to the course.

If you want to race the 30 miles of 4' whoops going into San Felipe. I'll take the under powered IFS Ranger.

If you want to race the first 30 miles of the Lucerne course, my Cherokee with 3 time the HP will spank the Ranger.

Eric

Agree Eric, if everyone fessed up to this, I would not be placing any bets... thats just the truth of it!

Not sure on the year, the Ranger has Camburg beams and radius arms, Fox 2.0 C/O with an air bump in the front. A set od Deaver F23s i think in the rear with a 14" Fox 2.5. Its a 5 speed, running 31" Goodyears all around.

As for driving skills, he races a class 9 (so he is used to driving slow cars fast) but he is also in his 30's with kids (so not aywhere near as crazy as Jim LOL)

Im changing my vote. This ranger is going to smoke Jim sorry dude..

We all need to pitch in and get Jim a brand new set of four 4.4 bypass shocks if he is going to beat this trophy truck, I already gave my part though haha

Just a post to make sure my username is included in this thread.

Back