• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

The Official CraigsList Thread...

That is not really that bad of a price. The first Gen Cummins are highly sought after trucks. If it was a 4x4, 5 speed, with a SRW I would jump on it for that price.

looks like he changed his price since i posted it. originally he wanted $20,000!!!

personally, i still dont think 14,500 is reasonable. my dad had a 1st gen. was a 91.5 dually 4x4 5 speed. was a former BLM truck so it was beat up. had under 140,000 miles though! we took it wheeling too :shhh:

bought circa 2005 for $2200
1991-dodge-w350-91-dodge-ram-w350-4x4.jpg

sold 2011 for $6000
IMG_0770.jpg

i just dont see why someone would pay double that :dunno: cool if someones willing to pay that i guess

looks like he changed his price since i posted it. originally he wanted $20,000!!!

personally, i still dont think 14,500 is reasonable. my dad had a 1st gen. was a 91.5 dually 4x4 5 speed. was a former BLM truck so it was beat up. had under 140,000 miles though! we took it wheeling too :shhh:

bought circa 2005 for $2200
1991-dodge-w350-91-dodge-ram-w350-4x4.jpg

sold 2011 for $6000
IMG_0770.jpg

i just dont see why someone would pay double that :dunno: cool if someones willing to pay that i guess

One of the guys I work with bought it an he loves it. He had been eye ballin it at praxair forever lol. Your dad and I always talk jeeps when I go in there.

Holy crap I want the 2D yellow rig. I sent an email to see if it is 4wd, but at that dealer price, I doubt it.

Theres no 4x4 badges on the rear panel. I sent them an email asking about it too. Haven't got a response. I know a thing or two about buyin cars on Craigslist and everything about this ad screams scam... Except for it having a phone number??? If I wasn't broke as shit I might call

Theres no 4x4 badges on the rear panel. I sent them an email asking about it too. Haven't got a response. I know a thing or two about buyin cars on Craigslist and everything about this ad screams scam... Except for it having a phone number??? If I wasn't broke as shit I might call

I found a better ad on a Bakersfield CL ad http://bakersfield.craigslist.org/ctd/3439460774.html and determined it is indeed 2WD. Nice looking rig, though and might be worth an upgrade.

OMG, I want that Jeep!!

Back