• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

The never ending project

Amazing how time changes a rig...
standard.jpg

standard.jpg

...that was what it looked like in June 2005.

Didn't look much different in '04, spare on the roof rack and less mud...

dang, now that i think about time does fly met ya in 04 ran the con with ya in 05 now i think next time i head west i gotta make a special stop out your way to see this thing in person, great job dan.

Any pictures or can you tell me how the back door closes and stays closed since you cut the hole for the tire? Im looking at putting my rear hatch back on but my tire sticks out the back like yours and the latch is blocked by the spare tire.

Any help is appreciated.

thanks

Any pictures or can you tell me how the back door closes and stays closed since you cut the hole for the tire? Im looking at putting my rear hatch back on but my tire sticks out the back like yours and the latch is blocked by the spare tire.

Any help is appreciated.

thanks

Hood pins above the tail lights.

P1040784.jpg

Last edited:
I know this thread is a couple years old.... but do you have any pictures/videos of the jeep running? Worth bringing back to the top in my opinion!
Planning on also mounting my C/O's on my lower links / trailing arms aswell after I finish up making the new front arms.

Thanks

I know this thread is a couple years old.... but do you have any pictures/videos of the jeep running? Worth bringing back to the top in my opinion!
Planning on also mounting my C/O's on my lower links / trailing arms aswell after I finish up making the new front arms.

Thanks

I believe Dan tore this XJ down and turned all the parts in to a flat fender rock buggy.
Pretty much just finished it recently and it came out really clean.
I don't have any pics though...

Back