• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

Re: THe NAC Lots-O-Post Thread

this again?

I would probably need to throw the glass back in it at that point.
inspection dude: uh man where am I supposed to put this sticker? it's only sticky on one side...

I want a 4 wheel drive jeep that stops
install an AX15, engine brake down to 1st then stuff it in reverse and engine brake a little more

Truss me, that one took some thought.
terrible. :laugh2:

Wifes job just sent her a new MacBook pro, looks nice but I told her that that thing costs more than my last three jeeps combined

I just bought 10lbs of fine aluminum flake.

and 20lbs of fine iron oxide.

one guess.

I just bought 10lbs of fine aluminum flake.

and 20lbs of fine iron oxide.

one guess.

Fireworks. Really XXXXing awesome fireworks.

Just check out the Jeep after wheeling Sunday, and it looks like I need balljoints on the DS and a new draglink. FIRI 'til I finish the new axle.

I can get as much ammonium nitrate as you want, I'm licensed in ma and ct to buy in bulk

Muahaha

I'm crying on the toilet, shitting lava.

So if I jump the fuel pump relay with the key in the on position it will stay running right? Say it doesn't, what could be the issue aside from a shot pump, ballast resistor will be bypassed
89 MJ

This theoretical situation will be executed 6 am Sat, so just trying to cover bases

Apply voltage to the pump itself. If it doesn't work it's the pump. First things first though, just disconnect the connectors and reconnect them. That's fixed two that I know of so far.

You mean put the battery near it and zap it that way? Among other things I'm a XXXXing retard when it comes to wiring and shit like that

Streetable and inspected are two different things. I never had my XJ inspected on the one-tons and I put almost 3k street miles on it before it was too haggard by my standards. :laugh:

But yeah, liability won't cover you offroad anyway. You'd get laughed out of a policy if you tried to file a claim based on anything that happened in the woods, especially if they send an adjuster out to look at what they're actually insuring.

I'll have the new rig insured for liability also, but only to cover driving it on the street.
The way it was explained to me and the way the paperwork reads is liability would cover me unless I was in a competition or paid to enter an area (like Rausch). Yet on road or private/public property could/would be covered. I do have a policy on a "modified vehicle", doesn't state how modified though.
Wendy's spicy chicken sandwich - mayo + bacon = amazing
Yum, with mayo.

Back