• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

Re: THe NAC Lots-O-Post Thread

$5 says it will work, just magicly ran out of wire I figuered id be out of gas first

i just found 3 44 lb spools of wire for my welder. and probably more once i open the boxes. im a very happy person

Just registered on SHOforum as vetteboy.

I'm sure that'll go over like a led zeppelin.

I should probably address that in a newbie introduction post somewhere.

your saying that like we care, we dont give a shit

I like when you get to the point in a project where everything you do actually looks like progress.

Yippie! Got any pictures? What do you have left?

I registered on shoforum in 2006. I still get birthday emails. Zero posts.

Hey anthony...seen the group buy forum on nes lately?

Untitled-1.jpg
haha thats awesome, one of my pictorz in there. oh and there i am playing pong
Got the bike running and took the first ride of the year. It's a bit chilly out.
i took mine out last firday, and two weeks ago. its supposed to be in the 50's wednesday, thursday, friday, betchurass i'll be taking her out again

Hey Billy, were you serious about being interested in the Briarwood? I'm seriously considering getting rid of it in the near future.

we're not making this stuff up. there are 3 threaded holes in either frame rail from the factory.

The factory crossmember that came with my 95 ax15 bolted to the same spots on the frame rails as the factory aw4 that came off. All going into a 91.

There is a funky bracket going from the top of the trans mount to the actual transmission, its a bent metal plate.

I know the ba10 used the other holes though (at least, if I am remembering it correctly...)

I just looked up a few AW4 to AX15 swaps and they don't mention bolting the crossmember to new holes but they do mention an adapter plate so you guys are probably right.

i took mine out last firday, and two weeks ago. its supposed to be in the 50's wednesday, thursday, friday, betchurass i'll be taking her out again

That's part of the reason why I got mine going yesterday. The other part of the reason was so that I could ride to work today rather than taking back roads since I have to head in early and go to a different facility with a longer commute (and taking back roads in the Jeep would have made it an almost unbearable commute).

Then my parents offered to let me take my brother's car since he's on vacation and won't need it. As much as I was looking forward to riding I'm glad I won't be freezing my ass off for an hour on the way into a 8 hour product update.

I just looked up a few AW4 to AX15 swaps and they don't mention bolting the crossmember to new holes but they do mention an adapter plate so you guys are probably right.

I'm smarter then colin for a day

Back