• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

Re: THe NAC Lots-O-Post Thread

418575_10150733081209622_504619621_12251509_1981605384_n.jpg

what a boring day

Yesterday I ate 5 tacos from Taco Bell and 2 big bowls of homemade chili.

My office smells awesome today.
I bet :passgas:

Time to clean the bed of the MJ out :shocked:

on the plus side, I've had enough downtime to order some AR parts. Exciting.

Dundy, did you send me an email? I didn't open it, the subject kinda looked like spam but :dunno:

on the plus side, I've had enough downtime to order some AR parts. Exciting.

Dundy, did you send me an email? I didn't open it, the subject kinda looked like spam but :dunno:

I think it was spam. I changed my e-mail. It was from my Yahoo account, right?

So that guy that asked me about the Dodge MC not fitting via PM the other day just sent me another one:

Nevermind, all you gotta do to make it fit in a newer XJ is turn the reservoir around. just figured it out if anyone else asks.

Phew. Thanks bro! I was really worried about that!

I think it was spam. I changed my e-mail. It was from my Yahoo account, right?

yup. that's too bad, i was hoping for a nice love letter from you, or maybe an invitation to a weekend in vegas, just the two of us...

yup. that's too bad, i was hoping for a nice love letter from you, or maybe an invitation to a weekend in vegas, just the two of us...

I'll keep that in mind big boy.

Hey Dundy. On my 5.9 ZJ, the plastic piece that goes between the fenders behind the grille/headlights/etc is cracked...I dunno what it's called. It's what the grille and headlights mount to. Is that something you guys have?

ross is stuck with his skyjacker mid arms for life

Hey Dundy. On my 5.9 ZJ, the plastic piece that goes between the fenders behind the grille/headlights/etc is cracked...I dunno what it's called. It's what the grille and headlights mount to. Is that something you guys have?

you just have to flip it around and it'll work.

http://www.crownautomotive.net/mm5/..._Code=CA&Product_Code=55054996&Category_Code=

55054996 we sure do. can also be found on rockauto and a bunch of other places.

-edit, forgot to tell you the complicated name of 'header panel reinforcement'

Pending me not running out of welding gas tonight my jeep should have tube tonight although its not super cool tube but kinda cool tube

This guy is more badass than just about anyone.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/02/19/u....html?pagewanted=1&_r=4&ei=5065&partner=MYWAY

In addition to crossing both the Atlantic and Pacific in just a rowboat...

At 9, he settled a dispute with a pistol. At 13, he lit out for the Amazon jungle.

At 20, he attempted suicide-by-jaguar. Afterward he was apprenticed to a pirate. To please his mother, who did not take kindly to his being a pirate, he briefly managed a mink farm, one of the few truly dull entries on his otherwise crackling résumé, which lately included a career as a professional gambler.

Back