• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

Re: THe NAC Lots-O-Post Thread

I was just wandering around on Facebook and discovered that my friend Jack, who works with me and sold me my white MJ, knows the trumpet player in that band Big D and the Kids Table that you guys like. He's also the one who showed up and fired up the airplane while we were parting out Doug's XJ on my porch.

Six degrees of Kevin Bacon... hell, more like 3-4.

I was just wandering around on Facebook and discovered that my friend Jack, who works with me and sold me my white MJ, knows the trumpet player in that band Big D and the Kids Table that you guys like. He's also the one who showed up and fired up the airplane while we were parting out Doug's XJ on my porch.

get me free tickets

Do any of you guys like the band Janus? I heard a song of theirs on Octane yesterday driving home, thought it was pretty good.

Anyone know what size the larger fitting is on the mc and prop valve?

Prop valve one takes a 9/16 wrench, I think its a 1/2 fitting for 3/16 tube? Not sure. Why not just reuse the old one? Those don't even rust on my jeeps

The one with the bitch of a girlfriend or the one whose mom called and yelled at him
:gee:

The one with the bitch of a girlfriend or the one whose mom called and yelled at him
:gee:
the former. I don't remember who the latter is.

with a flap wheel? :laugh2:

it's XXXXin' cold out. jesus.

its very cold.

im gonna bitch for a minute.
this sucks. I want to go shoot my nice shiny new kimber, but this is apparently an impossible task. I have to either get my MA LTC which is a major pain and very time consuming, or join a rod and gun club most of which have long waiting lists, are expensive, and have stupid requirements to join.

annnnd its damn near impossible for me to get my RI LTC because of stupid ass politicians who think every gun will kill babies and puppies.

f rhode island and mass, i spent the last several hours on northeastshooters researching LTC stuff. i wanna go back to NH where its fun and easy to shoot

Prop valve one takes a 9/16 wrench, I think its a 1/2 fitting for 3/16 tube? Not sure. Why not just reuse the old one? Those don't even rust on my jeeps

I don't have any old ones as I chucked the old prop valve and me plus with everything being new I was keeping it that way

its very cold.

this sucks. I want to go shoot my nice shiny new kimber, but this is apparently an impossible task. I have to either get my MA LTC which is a major pain and very time consuming, or join a rod and gun club most of which have long waiting lists, are expensive, and have stupid requirements to join.

annnnd its damn near impossible for me to get my RI LTC because of stupid ass politicians who think every gun will kill babies and puppies.

f rhode island and mass, i spent the last several hours on northeastshooters researching LTC stuff. i wanna go back to NH where its fun and easy to shoot
I know its about an hour away, but the club I belong to is fairly inexpensive and in 5 years I have never seen anyone not get accepted.

there are a lot of really dumb people commenting on facebook today

facebook is where the mega internet wheeling douchers go nowadays

its very cold.

Give it to me. I'll use it.

I know its about an hour away, but the club I belong to is fairly inexpensive and in 5 years I have never seen anyone not get accepted.

Give it to me. I'll use it.

more info on the club?

ill trade you $1100 for it and you can use it to your hearts content

more info on the club?

ill trade you $1100 for it and you can use it to your hearts content
Haha I wish I had 1100 to spend on a gun. My dad and uncle both carry Kimbers and they are beautiful firearms. I'm loosely looking for a 1911 but doubt I'll be buying one anytime soon. I might be able to afford something used but that's about it.

Back