• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

Re: THe NAC Lots-O-Post Thread

that's a pretty good deal if you're right.

Set meaning d30 AND 8.25, already did seals bearings on the rear, getting a new carrier for the 30 for 30, have to buy master kit
I am going to biy a bunch of paint tomorrow for work, cc # and exp date please

Damn Mark, what broke? That sucks.

So the trans is almost out, just have to get those top bolts and it should be free. Transfer case is out (holy hell I need to invest in some ratchet wrenches, those would have saved a ton of time). Heading back to finish pulling the old trans tomorrow and hope to have it back together by the time I leave his house. Then it's just a matter of waiting for the slave/hydraulic hose to get here.

Colin heres the pic of the brake line i has

100_1087.jpg

Colin, I'd ditch the bend in the rear support bar, it creates a weak point. Also, try to make the three bars meet at the same spot on it bedside so they all work together. Not that I've built a cage, these are just things I've read that seem to make good sense.

/nonpaidmemberinterruptionaboutColinsbuildagain

Yeah I can see the point about a weak area, but in order to bring that rear bar down I'd have to cut a huge chunk out of the inner bedside

Yeah I can see the point about a weak area, but in order to bring that rear bar down I'd have to cut a huge chunk out of the inner bedside

Ahhh, I see that now that I look closer at the picture. Well fire up the sawzall then right?:eyes:

Haha yeah seriously.

I might do a straight bar on the back instead. As soon as I tacked it and stepped back I started debating it lol

Colin theres no forseeable way of bending the hardline without breaking it, not sure what my other options are besides getting a diff set of lines

reading the specs on the w250 lines there a 7/16 hole for the banjo, the ford calipers use a 3/8 bolt did you recall having a issue with that

Colin, can't you put a couple small bends in that support tube instead of 1 large bend?

got the w250 linesm gonna mount a tab of the coil buckets and they should work mint and be out of the way of the shocks, also got a spool of line and fittings along with a flaring tool, guess ill be busy this week

Yes, I'm serious. Its nothing major, just something on the interior.

I went to open this little door, which is a cover to a storage compartment, and it didn't really want to open, and I heard a cracking like noise, and it doesn't flip up anymore and I can hear the spring rattling around now.

photo.jpg

good old honda quality

Back