• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

Re: THe NAC Lots-O-Post Thread

9a. Denver Airport is a secret headquarters and refuge for the New World Order.
10. WHY ARENT YOU HERE

Curently in a saftey shelter at work cuz of this there tornado watch also known as downstars dry storage none of us are really takin this seriously including the managers. This is awsome
3 days from the 1 year anniversary of my uninsured, worthless house full of my worthless wordly possessions nearly being destroyed by the first major mass tornado in 50 years. Take that shit seriously

Just finished up lifting the YJ that was on my porch for a while. Needs a few more things, then it can drive home to Maine.

Shits finally rolled in nothin crazy in keene yet but the towns north are getting XXXXed 3-4" of rain in a hour and reported. 1 touchdown already

10. WHY ARENT YOU HERE

3 days from the 1 year anniversary of my uninsured, worthless house full of my worthless wordly possessions nearly being destroyed by the first major mass tornado in 50 years. Take that shit seriously
thanks to that storm my old wirelss router was called mr sprinkles and i was rushing to hook it up to sign up for fall crawl that night

speaking of fall crawl any word on sign ups yet?

placed an order with ruffstuff for 2 shackles on the 17th. just today they have shipped.

dissapointed in them

I took the wrong train in denver airport and got stuck roaming for a few hours.....although Pena ave is a great drag strip

Ive been in and out of Denver airport at least 20+ times and never noticed any of that. I would just cut the lines at security and get Arby's all the time.

Ross your signature needs updating

Driving black jeep down the street last night mde me wanna drive this thing soo much more. I'm really tempted to try and trade my treps for some like 37 or 38" kevlars.

Driving black jeep down the street last night mde me wanna drive this thing soo much more. I'm really tempted to try and trade my treps for some like 37 or 38" kevlars.

not sure why all you fags love trailer queens so much.

street driven rigs are the tits.

That's why I kinda want different tires, I love driving around town.

its nice to be able to just drive wherever you want, hop on a trail, wheel, drive to another trail, wheel, and so on, and so on.

I'm on the ferry heading out to marthas vineyard. Took the day off from crane work and helping my dad today, gotta install some cabinets on a job out there.

Back