• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

Re: THe NAC Lots-O-Post Thread

I use whatever U joints that are in the old shaft I use. I don't go wheeling so it doesn't matter.

Three months later, work denies me the day off I requested for NACfest. Looks like the boss is getting a call from the campground Friday morning!

hopefully you get so drunk the night before that you vomit for real while making the call and can blame it on a stomach bug.

what i took out from CO

1. Denver is flat
2. The rocky mountains are in deed rocky
3. Wheelin is not as fun in a buick enclave
4. Almost every wrangler in CO is on atleast 34s
5. There are not requirements for your vehical in CO, an engine 2+ wheels and bumpers your are good to DD it
6. There are some old jeeps there, saw a CJ5, military J truck, two comandosm and a SJ cherokee
7. Its fun to travel with potato chip bags
8. 40ºF in CO != 40ºF in MA
9. Denver airport has XXXXed up art
10. Shit ton of micro breweries
11. Free tastings at a distilery is baller
12. Driving past a dog food factory smells like shit

I think I found myself a sugar momma. A few years older and makes WAY more than I ever will. And hopped on my motorcycle after only having known me for a few hours. And has her own guns. She said cherokee's were POS's and older jeeps were cooler... At least she doesn't drive a Liberty.

She just turned 30. Still hot though. Part time yoga instructor. For the record, I'm 25.

9a. Denver Airport is a secret headquarters and refuge for the New World Order.
took these from a random web sit on an image search

in the main lobby shared for arrivals and departures:
denver41.jpg

denver62.jpg

everyone driving to and from the airport must past this thing, while making it a large chuck fell on the artist and killed him
denver-airport-bronco-sculpture-night-view1.jpg

That picture of the horse is cool and really f*cking creepy at the same time.

I missed Adam's post earlier. Gots bike? Very nice. Even a slow 2 wheels is more fun than your average car. Bob has a great point about the fuel economy too.

Curently in a saftey shelter at work cuz of this there tornado watch also known as downstars dry storage none of us are really takin this seriously including the managers. This is awsome

say hello to 90 mpg.

I missed Adam's post earlier. Gots bike? Very nice. Even a slow 2 wheels is more fun than your average car. Bob has a great point about the fuel economy too.

I read online it gets like 65-70 mpg no problem. I can't wait, hopefully I'll be on it sunday. Gotta get my motorcycle permit too so I can be all official like.

Curently in a saftey shelter at work cuz of this there tornado watch also known as downstars dry storage none of us are really takin this seriously including the managers. This is awsome

Anything touch down by you or no?

It looks like its gonna go north of us were all now chillin outside watching the lightning cracking jokes

If anyone has a decent steering shaft that will bolt up to a saginaw box I could use one. Anything with a U joint at either end without a ton of slop will work.

Sweet, I just fixed the shifters on the Stak. I know have all ranges and modes, including front digs. StaK is currently getting the part number for the output seals for my case too. As soon as I can seal up the case, this bad boy is doing a little street driving. I'm gunna pour oil in it for now and drive it up the street to the Bass Pro cruise night Thursday. I'm pumped.

Back