• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

The morning funny!

Drunk tank

NAXJA Forum User
So there I go walkin outside to go to work.... theres the hot single milf that lives below me commin out to go to work. First thing she says "I'm so sorry someone stole your tires! We've never had crime on this street since I've been here" I couldnt help but Lmao at her innocence! I tried to explain to her what was wrong and she just gave me that blank stare.....kinda the one you get from farm animals when theyre confused cause you didnt bring them food.

Het hotness makes up for it though. :)

Drunk tank said:
So there I go walkin outside to go to work.... theres the hot single milf that lives below me commin out to go to work. First thing she says "I'm so sorry someone stole your tires! We've never had crime on this street since I've been here" I couldnt help but Lmao at her innocence! I tried to explain to her what was wrong and she just gave me that blank stare.....kinda the one you get from farm animals when theyre confused cause you didnt bring them food.

Het hotness makes up for it though. :)

You should have acted all shocked and upset. She may have comforted you.... :smootch:

If you are married, I am just kidding. If she is married, don't get caught.... LOL

Seriously, I am not that kind of guy. Really, I'm not.

RP

So WHAT did happen to your tires?

Scott installed some gears for me. turns out the cross pin for the rear has to be modified in order to get it in.... modified cross pin and no-slip locker dont like eachother. rear end go pop, crack, jerk.... locker go bye bye :( Scott and I are taking care of it.... its just out of commission for the week till the detroit gets here. then thatll be going in since it will work with the 4.56s (I pray to god) So ya... I took everything apart and its sitting in my garage. My XJ looks liek it was violated.... at night i can hear it crying... almost like the tears I imagine a vetern would cry after loosing his legs to a mine.

The real problem is you have not brought your flatty down here yet. Screw the jeep....

waking up to no tires is no fun my dad "had" some chrome 22s on his 2005 avalanche for about 2 months until one morning they were gone and his truck was sitting on jackstands at 4 oclock morning...the cops found it kind of amusing funny thing was it was their route and i dont think they are laughing about it now cuz their supervisor found out

aint no one gonna steal my steelies and MTRs.... too damn heavy!

As for the Flatty.... its flat ass is staying in CO till i get a place out here to keep it. :laugh3:

There she sits all broken harted.... tried to drive but only started....

p82408248xl.jpg

WOOT! The XJ is back in business! rollin hard with a detroit in the rear! Even got my new front driveshaft on, put my tcase skid back on, hooked my rock lights back on.... oh ya!

Also a special thanks to Scott (clean-rc). Been a hell of a time gettin gears setup.. then a broken locker cause of gears... whole pain in the ass! Scott got everything figured out and taken care of and I must say, the guy has some class and does what he can to make things right and work! So ya, if you need gears installed... I recomend him 100%!

Back