• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

the moneypit MJ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
did some looking, I have a set that i can do with. thanks anyhow guys.

anybody have a set of 1.5" coil spacer block's? im going to play around with some options for not trimming my fenders.

thinking i can push my front axle forward a bit by extending my radius arms too.

Subscribed!!! I've always wanted to do this!!!

did some looking, I have a set that i can do with. thanks anyhow guys.

anybody have a set of 1.5" coil spacer block's? im going to play around with some options for not trimming my fenders.

thinking i can push my front axle forward a bit by extending my radius arms too.

Not sur eif they're still available, or if you still need them, but came across these on C.L.--->
http://portland.craigslist.org/wsc/pts/2860394502.html

1.5" spacers for 25.00

i think he got mad at everyone here and doesnt post up here anymore. To bad, was really looking forward to seeing this finished.

Me? nothing. I dont think anyone really "did" anything. I dont really know the whole story i just remember reading some posts where there were heated convos back and forth.

i think he got mad at everyone here and doesnt post up here anymore. To bad, was really looking forward to seeing this finished.

Nope, not mad, I simply dont have any respect for this club or 99% of its "members".

naxja as a whole is a joke. most of your members are internet badasses who really think they are part of some elite society and are superior to the rest of us. Well wake up. the only qualification your elite little club has, is a 35$ membership fee. Pay that, and now you think you have a right to make an ass of yourselves. this place is a trash magnet. nearly every thread on this chapter disgusts me. You idiots have no filters. like a bunch of childish pubescent boys. family friendly? ha. maybe at one point, but not now.

between the nazi crap, and the "death of god run", to the elitist "can we close the for sale section" thread, to physically being kicked out of a great restaurant during a meet and greet.

What does that say about this jeep club, and the offroad community as a whole, when you arent welcome in a restaurant in town anymore because of your childish behavior?

I enjoy going to 'The Rock', but I sure wont mention naxja when im there.

Dont you guys have any desire to maintain some sort of positive image?

naxja needs to clean house at the local level, throw out the trouble makers. "dont play well with others?" fine, dont join a club.

My experience with naxja is by no means limited to the internet. Ive met about 30 of your members at one time or another, I can count on one hand how many I have respect for.

you all are a real joke as a forum, and an embarrassment as a jeep club.

So no, I wont be updating this thread. I want to distance myself very far from naxja and all your crap. Ill be a part of a club that I can be proud of, one that members bring each other up, not terar each other down.

Not a club that will get me kicked out of restaurants, get asshat drunk on the campouts, and generally make a fool of themselves on the internet for all the world to see.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back