• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

The Master-Pull Discount

PMs returned.

-Alex

Messages out.

-Alex

PM's returned.

-Alex

Still offering this discount for you guys, pick up some quality recovery gear before the snow hits.

Check out this story by Jim of RumbleGoat Racing of how he used his Super Yanker for the first time.

OldGreen said:
Some of you have been on our annual Freeze Your Buns Run and know that it can get pretty gnarly. This year was more laid back, with one exception.

Lurch was braking trail in the deep/steep stuff with his locked/loaded Early Bronco (37" MT/Rs) when he lost his tranny. . .a LONG ways from base camp. Since Lee (little Rubicon on 33s) was at the end of the line, he drew the short straw to tow Tim back to the trailer. Well, I was busy BBQing and sledding with the kids back at our base camp, but I threw the Super Yanker in with Lurch because we hadn't had the chance to use it in the race truck yet (I really try not to get stuck). So, for a good test, Lee hooked up Lurch's Bronco and away they went!! If any of you have had to tow a heavier vehicle through very deep snow (3' plus) you know how much of a challenge it can be. This time, however, the kinetic action of the rope kept things moving every time the Bronco fell in a hole. In fact, Lurch started getting bored and decided that he would TRY to get Lee stuck. He was slamming on the brakes and steering into the ditch. Lee just kept yanking him back onto the trail. At one point, Lee said he looked back and there was snow coming over the Bronco's hood in the ditch. . .the kinetic action of the Super Yanker just kept him going. At any rate, everyone was super impressed and several people are hoping to find Super Yankers under the tree this year.
DSC03779.jpg

37_DSC02493_1.jpg

37_DSC02491_1.jpg

Messages back.

-Alex

Still offering this discount, the top two finishers at KOH this year were both running Master-Pull rope!

-Alex

price for superline 3/8" x 50' winch extension with hook

Thanks

Pm sent.

-Alex

Bringing this back up.

-Alex

Snubbed the military discount I see...

What do you mean? In the past we have offered a 10% discount to Service men and women, and I offer a similar discount on Military Jeepers. I can't think of any place where I have advertised the Military Personal discount in the past, but we still do offer it for those who are serving or who have served.

-Alex

No, lol not that, I can see why that was read wrong. I was joking about it being added on top. Sorry if that came across bad, you guys are awesome and I didn't mean any disrespect.

PM sent :)

Replied.

-Alex

Messages replied.

-Alex

Its so pretty! Thanks Alex, great product and great service :thumbup:

1140056278_photobucket_52458_.jpg

The new thimbles are BLING, let me know how everything works out.

-Alex

Messages back.

-Alex

Bringing the discount back up!

-Alex

Back