• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

the LED tail light thread

Well, I'm sorry that I couldn't get the front markers done sooner, but if you knew the history you'd understand.

As far as the tail lights go; I don't have the $350 to spend at the moment, but I did send John two sets of stock tail lights and he does have the boards drawn-up. I don't need to be the first to own a set, so if want a set badly enough than get $350 ready, pm me and I'll give you John's email address.

I bought led rear tail lights from JCR offroad with their rear armlr guards but they did not come with any instructions on how to wire them up. Any susgestions.

Well, I'm sorry that I couldn't get the front markers done sooner, but if you knew the history you'd understand.

As far as the tail lights go; I don't have the $350 to spend at the moment, but I did send John two sets of stock tail lights and he does have the boards drawn-up. I don't need to be the first to own a set, so if want a set badly enough than get $350 ready, pm me and I'll give you John's email address.

Hey Urban how are you?

Ok I'm revive this (most probably dead) post, but. You say about a guy can make the last tail led lights for 97+ xj, so you still has the contact to make these LED tail lights?

tahnk you in advance

Back