• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

The Jank

A few more pics of the Crawl Ride..... I broke my Passenger Limit Strap on the first trail and the piece of seat belt I was using kept stretching.

Chief%202_zpsmgebroep.jpg

Chief_zpsmiqxu94p.jpg

Chief1_zpsgxaewhpd.jpg

Chief3_zpshodmsbs2.jpg

Chief4_zps8y0srsqu.jpg

Well I haven't really ever been happy with how my XJ flexed in the back and even after installing the shackle relocation It still wasn't great. I also didn't like the 1.5 inches of rake I got either.... so this evening I pulled the add a leaf out (that was 1/4 inch thick) and put the stock leaf back in. So now I have a stock leaf pack and I absolutely love how it flexes... I was able to carry the front tire without it tipping.... and it sits level again.... :)

IMAG0103_zps45auqxrs.jpg

IMAG0104_zpsctcjdaef.jpg

IMAG0105_zpsqrptpxa7.jpg

IMAG0106_zpsxu9vfuhr.jpg

IMAG0107_zpsggadtcan.jpg

Haha.... thanks brother.... The stability is consierably better....

Finally got around to wiring up all the lights..... should make it a little easier to see if I end up caught out after sunset.

IMAG0119_zpsahbm8ben.jpg

IMAG0118_zpsyauowtng.jpg

IMAG0117_zpsnpnopzss.jpg

IMAG0113_zpswsyxppws.jpg

Looks badass on the 39.5's. And im jealous of harlan. Got a trip planned there for next August

Thanks guys, Well keep in touch N20 and maybe we could meet up with you guys. You also might check out "IVY Branch" Hatfield and McCoys in WV. It's where we wheel the most and I lake it as well if not better than Harlan. By the way your rig looks way better with the 40's

Back